Jump to content

What Do You Do For A Living?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Bag groceries at the local grocery store.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

I work at the Sports Recreation center.

I'm in High School still so it definitely is better than nothing.

I want to work at Best Buy as a second job in the car audio section just so I can bring some education to people about car audio compared to some of the people that are ill-informed.

Just seems like something fun to do.

Oh and I get minimum wage but I am about to change that since I do way more than what is expected of me.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Metal Fab(superviser) laser cutting,waterjet cuting, cnc punching, welding. pays ok but I get to build all sorts of stuff. I cant complain

R8DR4LF

Posted

Metal Fab(superviser) laser cutting,waterjet cuting, cnc punching, welding. pays ok but I get to build all sorts of stuff. I cant complain

so you can have some things cut for me? lol

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Posted

cool cool.... I wanna see what Chicken does lol... to afford all his damn nice rides.

i think chicken is a rapper from what ive heard/ seen

Lol...Your'e Both wrong!

I wont say Unless He does... I dont wanna Discolse his Personal Info!

But yes he Does own a Record label... and Something MUCH MUCH MUCH Larger with INFINATE Cash flow...

YOU LUCKY S.O.B CHICKEN!!!!! lol

I was a Welder But start School full time On monday...

Im trying to Become a Pharmacist..... :)

Corporate Accounting Manager/HR Manager for a wholesale pool and spa supply distributor

Melissa We Finally Got a Pool and Could always use new Pool toys/ Equipment...

Just found our new Supplier :)

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Posted

trying to start a business. stickers and shirts. i cant find any jobs in this town right now. so i need to make cash somehow haha. so hit me up for you sticker needs.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...