Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

i downloaded it a few months ago np, then i went to download it again and had problems, still using the older one

02 Ford Focus ZX3 hatch

4-Infinity Kappa 682.9cf's

DC Lvl 4

Hifonics BRZ 1200.1 @ 1 ohm

Kicker Wires

Rockford RCAs

Future Upgrades

Knu 1/0

XS Power D1200

80 mil audiotechnix B stock

first off...WTF!? i'm following this topic but i haven't gotten any e-mail notifications since may :( so, sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring this thread.

i tried to download it and it didnt work it gave me bug took me a hr to get rid of it

*facepalm* not from my end. definitely didn't code a bug into it

Not too sure if you're interested Torres, but I'm currently attending training at Acoustic Edge in Houston, TX and my instructor - who is also the owner of Acoustic Edge - is very impressed with your calculator. He said it was very well designed and executed. :slayer: He also went as far as downloading it to help teach future students. Just thought I'd let you know man, also I enjoy it very much myself and find it very helpful.

WOW! really?? that just made my week :D seriously

i'm not quite sure why there's more problems now than before, i haven't changed anything about it. maybe i'll put up a couple different places to download from. CJ...it *should* be compatible with both, but i'm on 64 bit. so i'm going to assume you're on 32 bit? if you are, PM me and i'll try something

again, sorry for the delay in responses. i'll try to keep an eye on the thread every so often

using chrome as a browswer

every time i go to the site it takes me to the box tuning calc zip file. Inside this folder is a .uexe, which my computer does not recognize at all, what am i doing wrong? (I just did bootcamp on my mac so i have mac and windows on the same machine, and havent used a PC in about 6 months)

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Archived