Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

if i could ever get the time, maybe. but i've got my hands full with this one as it is lol. plus...if i did get to do an app version, it'd come for android first. sorry...but i have android phones and tablets so they're easier to debug on haha :)

if i could ever get the time, maybe. but i've got my hands full with this one as it is lol. plus...if i did get to do an app version, it'd come for android first. sorry...but i have android phones and tablets so they're easier to debug on haha :)

:gay: Make an iphone one, but charge. I will gladly pay you for a mobile torres calc haha

ok i think i may have fixed the issues where things weren't updating properly. i had trouble recreating some issues you guys were reporting, but there was one thing that stuck out in my mind that was the cause, so if you are still having issues then let me know and i'll look deeper into it.

and duck, i don't know why i didn't think of that sooner. put a little version number in the bottom left next to my name.

PAge wont load for me. It completes, but with a white blank page and nothing else. Poo. Wanted a new version too!! =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Until Torres fixes the bugs, a work around for the port area per foot is just to simply enter your width twice after you have your measurements in. Of course the port area box is working correctly so you can also just divide that by the net cuft to verify the port area per ft box if you have any doubts.

Until Torres fixes the bugs, a work around for the port area per foot is just to simply enter your width twice after you have your measurements in. Of course the port area box is working correctly so you can also just divide that by the net cuft to verify the port area per ft box if you have any doubts.

You may try to download the latest version, someone uploaded a screenshot of a box and it seems that the at least the old port displacement code is back and everything looked right.

You may try to download the latest version, someone uploaded a screenshot of a box and it seems that the at least the old port displacement code is back and everything looked right.

yep, I downloaded after he posted it was updated and i guess the link hadn't changed yet. I now have a version number, so yay!

what is the average port area to box area relationship? like a 1 cube box should have x amount of port area? is their an equation for this or even a tool on the program that i dont no how to use? i make a bunch of boxes so im trying to find a rule not just the exact specs for one box.

just a rough general rule of thumb is 12-16 sq inches of port per cubic foot. some say 14 - 16, some say 14-18. for bigger drivers i'd go on the higher end for port area and for lower end drivers i'd go for smaller port area

Archived