Second Skin Audio

Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18

Torres

tuning wise, it'll be the same. as long as the port area and port length are the same, you'll get the same tuning. as well as net volume because dividers and such will require a little rework of the port, making it bigger which will reduce the net volume some. but all things maintained, the tuning will be the same

and feel free to compare as much as you want :)

hmmm...strange. is it windows saying that? or another antivirus program?

i think its windows, idk this new comp fuckin sucks

computer is fine. its the user who isnt on the ball. it only does what you tell it to.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

tuning wise, it'll be the same. as long as the port area and port length are the same, you'll get the same tuning. as well as net volume because dividers and such will require a little rework of the port, making it bigger which will reduce the net volume some. but all things maintained, the tuning will be the same

and feel free to compare as much as you want :)

I was not sure which person to write on Torres box design, as we tried to compare its specs to winISD just to see the differences, but it would not give me a tuning for 2 SA-15 D2s in 32-34 Hz area always get higher Hz, just not sure for port if winISD is very good. We were not happy with the current port in about a 3.61 box of 2.625 x 15.5 x 19.755" so removed port either slot of aerio ports but not sure if 3 3" would pickup port noise or if we use 2 x 4" we have to tune 33-34 area due to dept limits on box. Torres box design did list lower tuning for these ports but not slotted in the 3-3.5 area by 15.5, any ideas welcomed, got most of SA-15 TS specs for winISD accept sd and Z. New at box designs, so sorry if not up on this and need help.

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to download this it takes me to hotmail and it has the download when I do it asks me if I want to open it and it asks me what program I want to open it with. I tried to change it to an exe. file or whatever but it didnt know how.

Basshead-in-Training

When I try to download this it takes me to hotmail and it has the download when I do it asks me if I want to open it and it asks me what program I want to open it with. I tried to change it to an exe. file or whatever but it didnt know how.

hey josh,

You shouldn't need to rename any thing. Just download it and open it with WIN RAR or WINZip which should be available for free download.

MAC not supported at this point.

Most Company and school share drives should have a copy as well. If http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htmtry this

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

actually, some PC's download it fine, and some download it to...i believe it's .uexe sometimes. so what you need to do is go to the folder it's in, click tools (click the alt button on the keyboard if you don't see the menu bar) and click folder options. click the 'view' tab and click the bullet that says 'hide extensions of known file types' and click ok. this will show you the file extension. make sure it's .exe and it should open fine.

the update i have next for it *should* fix this problem, as it will install on your computer rather than running from a file in itself.

Archived