Loud Highs

mxman38

if you want stupid out go with these

http://www.eminence.com/neodymium.asp

They will literally make your ears bleed.. before anybody knocks me for posting that i just did it because he said he wanted stupid loud mids and highs,ive heard them in a few vehicles and it is the most rediculous thing ive ever heard.sikkk

ok headed outside to make a vid of the highs.. but i needed something that got crazy loud and sounded clean, they are made by audiopipe *i know half the people will say they suck but ill show you.. * i drive a integra hatch with 2 15s in a sub up port up box so i needed something to be loud enough to drown out the bass so you dont hear it just feel it LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the audiopipe/powerbass/whip audio super horn tweeter things are all basically the same, just whip is the cheapest, and after hearing those 3 and beymas and 02 audios all side by side, they all sound basically the same quality, just whip is 1/10th the price

and the reason ttheir 6.5's are louder than anything else is because they're basically a 6.5in tweeter, more area, same excursion, more volume.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

the audiopipe/powerbass/whip audio super horn tweeter things are all basically the same, just whip is the cheapest, and after hearing those 3 and beymas and 02 audios all side by side, they all sound basically the same quality, just whip is 1/10th the price

and the reason ttheir 6.5's are louder than anything else is because they're basically a 6.5in tweeter, more area, same excursion, more volume.

got a link for the whips?

hop on egay or travel to canal st in nyc

some people that run em (like that "king of bass" dud with the nuts loud setup swear by these cheap strong dumb loud things, run some 10in mids if you can, their 6.5 in mid/tweet woofer things, and some 4in horn tweets

you'll go friggin deaf, 4 of their horn tweets off 200 watts made my ears ring in my carr

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted Image

Posted Image

highs video click here

i have my subs turned up at the end, it sounds completely different then how the video camera takes it

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lol it was like 40-45 earlier today then it started raining and now its snowing, i hate ohio

Team DC Audio

Archived