Got It Narrowed To 4 Batteries....

I have had a Kinetik in my car for about 4 years now. I don't have a big comp system, it is just a daily vehicle. I have a HC1400 under the hood and that is my only battery. I live where it gets very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer, so it gets some abuse. I have NEVER had one regret buying this battery. I have other friends who have run PM and Batcaps and both were less than stellar. But like with anything, you will get a bad one now and then no matter which brand you go with. Everyone is going to have a different experience.

I have had a Kinetik in my car for about 4 years now. I don't have a big comp system, it is just a daily vehicle. I have a HC1400 under the hood and that is my only battery. I live where it gets very cold in the winter and very hot in the summer, so it gets some abuse. I have NEVER had one regret buying this battery. I have other friends who have run PM and Batcaps and both were less than stellar. But like with anything, you will get a bad one now and then no matter which brand you go with. Everyone is going to have a different experience.

Also the spl world record holder! :hairtrick:

OK so it appears trying to find a battery is harder then I thought. I am looking for a main battery up front to replace my stock battery. I have at the most 10"w X 8.5"d X 9"t. I have found these 4 and would like to know what you guys would recommend. Again this is only the main battery and a second one may be coming if necessary. I will be adding a HO alternating add the big three. This will be powering two SAE-1000 and a 4 channel (something around 400.4) but yet to be determined at this time. Hope this is enough info you give a good educated guess. Thanks......

1) Optima Yellow Top D34

2) XS Power D2400

3) Kinetik HC1800

4) Odyssey PC1500T

what about bat cap

2 powerbass xl3 12's

us amp md3d

box built by marty center console

db link wire

powermaster xs

ford f150 ext. 1999

coming soon......

us amps md43

re speakers 6.5 in front and back

or type r

Ehhh I love my Stinger batteries but would not hesitate with any of the batteries listed.....all are good and it would come down to cost with me... the optima would have to be super cheap for me to take one of them over a kinetik/pm/stinger battery.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...