hmm my EA alt on my explorer has been fine for the last 6 years, and my one on my Accord was good for 4 years i sold it to a forum member and hes been using it for 3 years.

good stuff from nate for me, but i understand if youve had problems then youve had problems im not one to say you havent.

yeah, man, that's what I'm talking about. Another car club in my area uses the same inside installer for all their vehicles and he's put a EA alt in all of them with no problems. I don't know whats up. Before I got it the first time, he called me back once and said his Dad was having health problems and that's why he was behind, but that shouldn't effect the quality of the work I wouldn't think....

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

• 3 months later...

hmm my EA alt on my explorer has been fine for the last 6 years, and my one on my Accord was good for 4 years i sold it to a forum member and hes been using it for 3 years.

good stuff from nate for me, but i understand if youve had problems then youve had problems im not one to say you havent.

i am runing two alt from him a 300amp-and=200amp--and i love them-the 300 and 4-kinetik-2400 batts run my subs and the 200 runs my truck and all my mid and hiend amps--in my explorer i have had like 8 of his alt. and its all good for me

i felt like shit after i posted that the guy i sodl the explorer alt to had it take a shit 2 days later lol. but the years i had it was a great investment

ive had a great experience with him for my 99 integra...couldnt even get ahold of iraggi so that wasnt even an option for me at the time

Baylor University

Accounting

• 3 months later...

I had order an Accessive Amerpage h/0 from Nate and it turn out to be good at the beginning. I had use it for almost a years and it went complete dead. Car wouldn't start. Had to jump start it for another battery and put back stock alternator and it work well. I like his services because he always reply for respond but i don't think his H/0 alternator do what it say, but i could be wrong.

Archived