or midwestspl.com

;)

no one asked you mr. quiet storm lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

hehehe

Well, since Kansas just got knocked out of the tournament, my storm isn't too quiet at the moment.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

What happens when ya slow walkin shit.........

:rofl:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Show will happen rain or shine ...

Also, the shop has a HUGE garage I'm sure we can use if we have too.

Should be a good show with food and drinks provided.

Ya'll aint SKEERED are ya ;) .....

THIS JUST IN - Sunday: Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 52F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Sounds nice to me ....

See you in the lanes,

dBSteve

www.midwestspl.com

2.jpg

I have the worlds worst luck. The last 3 long trips I've taken have ended up to be hell. Eric and I left town Saturday night for the competition, We drove out of the worst part of the weather around here and thought we were good to go. Weather hits again HARD. I'm leading a Huge line of cars doing 28mph on the highway, swerving from the snow, and I Cant See Shit! We get 200 miles out (40 miles from the destination) and About 2:00am, Eric's truck gets rear ended. He doesn't have cell phone reception, but luckily Heidi saw him spin out from the wreck in her mirror. So she is screaming at me to pull over.. I get pulled over and we get out of the car and run over to Erics truck and Heidi yells "your car just went off the side of the road!" So I'm thinking, FUCK, Someone Hit My Car while it was pulled over! It turns out, where I parked, the car slid off the side of the road and ended up wedged in a ditch :censored:

We spent all the money we had to get the car out of the ditch, and stopped at a truck stop, Where we spent the rest of the night. Truckers were comming in and out of it all night bitching about the road conditions coming out of St. Louis and said to AVOID hwy. 47, and it was the worst they've seen it. So about 6:45 this morning, we decided to just go home..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are like 5 dents in Erics bed, and scratches all the way up it. I'll have to get a better pic.

Posted Image

Also, on the way home, we counted 28 cars that were still in ditches and had been left there.

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived