Sampsonite

Mid West S P L

where exactly is this at again..........buy st louis? hmmmmmm maybe ill go and bring an orange cutlass with me. ( hint hint roscoe)

hell yeah just to see what she will do ;)

Was thinking about making the trip from KC. My ride isn't ready but I wouldn't mind checking out some other rides. Do you guys think there will be a decent turn out?

Was thinking about making the trip from KC. My ride isn't ready but I wouldn't mind checking out some other rides. Do you guys think there will be a decent turn out?

Usually is. Steve puts on a great show its nothing like the other formats that have gone to shit.... His are fun as hell

Oh jamen, you ass better not flake out this time.....

yeah would like to know what it will do and it will defenatly be done by then. but fuck thats a long trip geez.

Bro I dont want to hear it I do nothing but drive since I left the Leveezy.... this is gonna be a 5hr one way fer me.....

Usually is. Steve puts on a great show its nothing like the other formats that have gone to shit.... His are fun as hell

Oh jamen, you ass better not flake out this time.....

yeah yeah ill go we will all have to just meet up when is it again/how soon

Bro I dont want to hear it I do nothing but drive since I left the Leveezy.... this is gonna be a 5hr one way fer me.....

oh yeah i hear ya no doubt gotta get marks ass to go though :lol:

the shops that are putting on the march 29th event have a really good turn out from what i read on the mwspl forum and actually hold thier own points race. points from this event count towards mwspl as well as the points that are collected for this deal with the affiliated shops.

Edited by kandiman71874

oh yeah i hear ya no doubt gotta get marks ass to go though :lol:

Yeah sorry its march 29th sunday, maybe Ill drive up after work saturday night, (ottowa aint to far from my home :( LV RIP) and crash up there somewhere and we can kidnap that dickturd or at least the car

we'll tell him were going titty bar hoppin! ;)

Yeah sorry its march 29th sunday, maybe Ill drive up after work saturday night, (ottowa aint to far from my home :( LV RIP) and crash up there somewhere and we can kidnap that dickturd or at least the car

we'll tell him were going titty bar hoppin! ;)

hahahaha yeah ok got some time to talk him into it when is the next event thats close to all of us anyway.i mean fuck i aint seen or herd of one in awhile.