Sampsonite

Mid West S P L

No, I won't be there. :(

Prior obligations Sunday afternoon. And my transmission on my truck is acting up so I ain't driving that far until I get that fixed. I have all next week off so hopefully I can get it done and finish Blow-Through Part Deux .... :o

No, I won't be there. :(

Prior obligations Sunday afternoon. And my transmission on my truck is acting up so I ain't driving that far until I get that fixed. I have all next week off so hopefully I can get it done and finish Blow-Through Part Deux .... :o

you realize were talking about MARCH 29th right?

unless your blowin us off a month in advance :(:cray::(

Uhhh.....No. I thought it was March 1st.

LAWLZ silly boy

Oh yeah and stop going out to the girly clubs sat night Sundayz belong to teh team!!!!!

:lol::blush:

Err....Yeah, I'll be there.

But, isn't there one this Sunday? Is anybody going to it?

I dont know about that..... but no toomuch worky to do b4 saturday eh hem tomorrow shit......

hey not to get off topic buuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt anyone goin to world of wheels this weekend????????

Id like to but alas nope no monies fer the little things in life right now..... I got bigger plans..... tho it would be cool to meet chip foose! (as I watch reruns of overhaulin' while typing this) but uhhhhh start a topic on it in the shows section up above this one