Sundown Audio

Which 4 Channel?

IAMBUMP

Crunch over PA any day. I had a 4 channel kole amp and yuck. I just upgraded it to my sax-50.4 and love it. Kole use to make descent stuff a few years back but are now garbage from what Iv experienced.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i was actually looking into buying that same crunch amp for the time being until i can afford something nicer lol

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

i was actually looking into buying that same crunch amp for the time being until i can afford something nicer lol

I don't understand the "to get me by" mindset. I would rather save and get something good and only spend the money once. It's usually cheaper in the end.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I don't understand the "to get me by" mindset. I would rather save and get something good and only spend the money once. It's usually cheaper in the end.

agreed, to get me buy, usually means because im to cheap to get anythign else worth buying and i need an excuse to justify the purchase.

I have 6 old Coustic amps from the early 90's that sound great still and In my wifes car I have my Orion XTR 475 amp from 1996 and it has not been touched in her install in 4 years. I am with King and James on this one save and pay for quality you will be happy that you did.

agreed, to get me buy, usually means because im to cheap to get anythign else worth buying and i need an excuse to justify the purchase.

im not cheap but im on a budget, i just moved out my house and my girlfriend moved in with me so moneys kinda tight right now.... :(

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!