Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 All of my information come from the history channel. lol. Once again I like my coach umbrella but I dod think that just like jl bose is over priced for the quality that your getting. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 im tellin you a couch umbrella would be baller as hell then wen ur outside sippin on sum syrup sittin on your love seat and it starts to drizzle then you aint gotta worry bout ur couch gettin wet lol Quote
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 All of my information come from the history channel. lol. Once again I like my coach umbrella but I dod think that just like jl bose is over priced for the quality that your getting. do you where those golfer lookin shorts too? Quote
finkster Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Its fucking cold in Maryland. I about froze to death carrying in firewood last night. Oh and im glad Powered By Buttsex is gone.... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 do you where those golfer lookin shorts too? lol. I have a pair of baggy plaid shorts from american eagle but I prefer jeans. No I do not dress like andre 3000. Im your typical 20 year old white boy with hollister shirts buckles jeans and white on white forces that likes his rap music loud. lol Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 hell yea yo im in hagerstown and i wanted to do some wiring on the jetta but my fingers were like F that. Quote
SubSonic Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Haha thank god i dont live in CA Re Audio Diamond Audio Alpine Audio Rocksford Fosgate DB Link
finkster Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 ryde, thats whats up theres another fellow Marylander on the forums lol...not too many here DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 lol. I have a pair of baggy plaid shorts from american eagle but I prefer jeans. No I do not dress like andre 3000. Im your typical 20 year old white boy with hollister shirts buckles jeans and white on white forces that likes his rap music loud. lol lol i was gonna say yo golfer shorts and coach umbrella yous a white andrea 3k Quote
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Did he get perma band or just a short vacation? Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.