Brick2560 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Am I the only one in here that doesnt have to complain about rain because we get it on a weekly basis here in the middle of Kansas? "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
*1LOWSUV* Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Did someone other then my Wife say they use a "Coach" umbrella? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
Zade08 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 Did someone other then my Wife say they use a "Coach" umbrella? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif\Hellz ya coach FTMFW!!! =-P Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 lol boy out there lookin like andre 3K Quote
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 lol boy out there lookin like andre 3Khahahahahaha My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
///Alpine91 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I don't think global warming is real. The reason strange things are happening is because the Earth's magnetic fields are weakening. 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 I don't think global warming is real. The reason strange things are happening is because the Earth's magnetic fields are weakening. you think with all these 18" subs that might help a little lol but seriously how would the earths magnetic feilds caus changes in the weathers patterns? Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted February 24, 2009 Author Report Posted February 24, 2009 since this is almost way off topic from the rain anyways now, does anyone know or have the Bose wiring harness on GM Denali/SUVs- I' am sure its all the same on all GM SUVs 99-2000 or should I start a whole new topic? All I really need is r/l front signal outs to the amp, so I can tap in, and run RCAs from the factory bose deck to the after market amp.. I refuse to do the easy way out and catch it at the speakers when Bose has hacked the sound all up I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ryde2idie Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 what year and motor size, i gots alldata here at work it might be of assistance Quote
///Alpine91 Posted February 24, 2009 Report Posted February 24, 2009 you think with all these 18" subs that might help a little lol but seriously how would the earths magnetic feilds caus changes in the weathers patterns?lol people better start stepping up to 20+". Well the Earths magnetic fields protect us from the suns solar winds. and scientists have recently found a hole in our magnetic field... so these solar winds are getting into our atmosphere then being trapped. Scientists have also found that the Earths magnetic poles switch every 100,000 something years on average. So North and South switch, and when this happens the magnetic fields go down for thousands of years, and Earth - Magnetic Field = FAIL. 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.