Jump to content

What Was Your First Car?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Apparently i never posted my car like i thought i did...

I drive a 1983 camaro with a 5spd (first car)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

Well... Mine was a 1995 Jeep Cherokee 4x4. It went from a good first car to needing repairs every time I went fourwheeling, and then some... That skinny pedal is addictive when your throwin rooster tails... Anyway, some pics.

Posted Image

oops...

I am now driving a 92 Chevy Silverado C1500 extended cab.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Posted

My First car is a 1995 acura integra now I'm driving a 2001 chrysler 300 M

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Posted

A 1994 Honda Accord that I paid $425 bucks for and it was not worth 1 penny. I was 15 and it was the only thing I could afford. About $2500 bucks and 6 months later I got smart and got rid of it. I know honda's are good cars but after that car I will never drive a foreign vehicle again.

*Edit: As far as a system I had a Jensen 10 in a "ported" box (the port was two large holes cut out of the top of the box) on a 300 watt pioneer amp with Scoshe 10 gauge wire. Bought it all for $20 bucks. For the record it didn't beat at all.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

ha get em steve. anyways my FIRST was a 84 corolla that had more rubber and rust than metal left(MN winters) i was only like 15-16 so i went out n picked up some buy 1 get 1 free 15" punch's, hooked up to some kenwood tape deck n discman lol and was tryin to bang with a 200 watt sony moble es amp. that was round 93-94 lol MY back in the day times lol

Posted

92 ford taurus what a piece of shit.2 trany repairs never work i hated that car.Now i got 2005 suzuki G.Vitara

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp

Posted

done lol that car was completly sponsored by diamond audio 5 years ago.. i stole the d6 out of that lol i wanna steal the 4 chan and the 6x8s out of it.. that was back in the day when it was easy to get sponsored.. 2 15inch proto tdx's in the back.. 1200watts rms when they made the tdxs they only made them 800rms Diamond sponsored it as a sq car and DAMN was it crisp..

for some reason i have a gut feeling and its telling me to pull the :bsflag: out

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...