Jump to content

The Infamous Coach Umbrella


The Infamous Coach Umbrella  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it ok for a streght man to have a coach umbrella?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      10
    • Hell Fronkin NO
      29
    • Only if you coem out the closet
      11
    • I too own a coach umbrella or product
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

OMg. lol. I own a coach wallet, a black cashmere scarf and a silk coach bandanna too. lol no saging.

/thread and thanks for all the fun and participation from everyone.

Awwww dont quit on us now! we were just STARTING to have fun!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Once again lol they were all gifts from the g/f other than the wallet. I fuckin love that thing.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

says who???? They make wallets for men too........

Posted Image

OMg. lol. I own a coach wallet, a black cashmere scarf and a silk coach bandanna too. lol no saging.

/thread and thanks for all the fun and participation from everyone.

Posted Image

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Tampa florida damnit. We call it tampon florida when we call 411 and it works.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

I just laughed harder than i have in a long while...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...