Jump to content

The Infamous Coach Umbrella


The Infamous Coach Umbrella  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it ok for a streght man to have a coach umbrella?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      10
    • Hell Fronkin NO
      29
    • Only if you coem out the closet
      11
    • I too own a coach umbrella or product
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe I can have jacob custom build me a night shade 18 with this printed across the cone. That would be dope as hell.

Posted Image

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Earthman I think we should have a vote for funniest member of the year and I think youd take it :)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted
Posted Image

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Who you calling a Fag.......... ^_^ . If it's ok to rock all coach interior then what's wrong with an umbrella?? :good:

it's not okay....

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...