Gearstix Posted February 25, 2009 Report Posted February 25, 2009 Okay, I threw the seats back in my reg cab truck, I have about 8-9" of width between my seats for a console box. Has anybody here used DD 6.5s for a console/limited space enclosure? 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
Boon Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 Okay, I threw the seats back in my reg cab truck, I have about 8-9" of width between my seats for a console box.Has anybody here used DD 6.5s for a console/limited space enclosure? I'm sure you could squeeeeeeeze a 1508 into that width and they're MUCH beefier than the 6.5's - cutout diameter is 7.156" so you could fit a nice little 8 and some 3/4" MDF between the seats 10.x volts fo' life!
evolution.vc Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 Or go with CDT's M6+ or the o6+ both sets are mid and deep bass monsters at there size, with the right power they can bring some deep bass that most would think were some tens.
kirill007 Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 You could also use these shallow pioneers, they are 8.2 cm deep, around 3.5 inch:pioneer shallow or this one in a preloaded enclosure,pioneer shallo + enclosure Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
raytard Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 kicker l5/l8 in if you want to do a bunch of custom work, i'm loving mine kicker also has the cvt65's, which are 6.5in subwoofers, they sound pretty darn good Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Noob_On_Droid Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 Fail for recommending a kicker square when space is tight. I've never heard a pair installed, but STEVE has a set I STILL WANT to mess around with ha ha I say grab some and start building!!!
raytard Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 .33-.75 cube, 8inches wide. thats not fail, its a suggestion... Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
kirill007 Posted February 26, 2009 Report Posted February 26, 2009 .33-.75 cube, 8inches wide. thats not fail, its a suggestion... He has only 8-9 inches of width, you need mdf too so you're getting over the 9 inch limit. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.