sorry to hear that.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Thanks for all the replies...

So I rolled to the Bay to check on his folks....Dad is in jail and Mom is a mess. I'm going to bail dude out so he can be with his Wife.

What really sucks is he lived next door to me in the bay and then moved out here to manteca....I moved out here about a year later and it was all good. Well he had this chick from the Bay that he brought out here with him and he found out in October that she was fuckin around with his friend who was having some hard times so my boy let him move in....(yeah that dudes on my list)

They had remained broke up with talking here and there but recently she had told him she was homeless and I kept telling him, "Don't trust that Bitch!" Due to some Family issues he went back to the Bay in the beginning of february to help his parents out and apparently while he was with some homies partying last night she started messeging him how she did this and that with his friend....

Homeboys thought he was headed home for the night but apparently he was headed to her parents place as thats the offramp where he died... The bitch better not even come around now.....It just gets me madder and madder when I think of what she did to him and how she played him..."What Goes Around Comes Around..."

sorry for the rant...just had to get it out.

Hey man my condolences are with you and your friends. I know what it feels like to loose a friend in a car crash. I have lost 2 close friends due to car crashes in the past few years, and lost another one that used to sit next to me in high school in our science class. The only things i can tell you is that keep your head up, remember the old good times and the bad. Never forget who he was as a person, and as a friend.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

We will keep his family and you in our prayers. I have lost 3 real close friends in my life, last one who was killed in a car wreck back in 2001 was like my brother....I know how you feel.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU