Need Mids

troy

heres the situation, i have a 1999 grand prix. the 5.25s and by 9s are kicker ds series and i have a set of tweets in the pillars. i also have 2 kicker cvrs. the bass and highs are at the point i want them to be. however im missing out on alot of the mid frequencys. any ideas?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

if you just want to add a mid, check eminence or selenium, they sell just single mids

if you want a new speaker with stronger midrange, check infinity kappa/perfect, or the newer jbl power series, some of the strongest mid imo

pioneer d series also sounds great

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

heres the situation, i have a 1999 grand prix. the 5.25s and by 9s are kicker ds series and i have a set of tweets in the pillars. i also have 2 kicker cvrs. the bass and highs are at the point i want them to be. however im missing out on alot of the mid frequencys. any ideas?

Im running four 6.5 Seleniums in my doors And they are LOUD for the price they dont sound the greatest but theyve got great mid range and u can run them free air and get really good mid range out of them ill post a link to em when i get off work so u can look at em, but if u want really good SQ dont run these without an EQ bcuz there a pain in the ass to run off a H/U eq but thats just my 2 cents

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Archived