I Wanna Ask This Girl Out,.. But How ?

odd ya.. just grow some and walk up to her.. trust me dude.. You would be surprised how much girls dig confidence..

1000% correct

just tell her you just tell her you think shes sexy or you like her or watever you wanna say and see what happens

then ask for her number

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

odd ya.. just grow some and walk up to her.. trust me dude.. You would be surprised how much girls dig confidence..

I guess thats what I need to do,.. I mean if I wait to long I may catch her walking with a boyfriend before long,.. and that would suck so much ass to see that, lol

I will keep this topic updated,

It should be nice outside tomorrow so I should see her out. And Ill ask her..

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

lemme know how it goes!!

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Brandon you like muh stylez right ? :hi:

man roscoe, great minds think alike. you beat me to it. im with you on this one.

to the o.p. girls like guys with confidence. if you man up so to speak, youll have a better chance at diggin some guts instead of playing mr nice guy and gettin played.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

man roscoe, great minds think alike. you beat me to it. im with you on this one.

to the o.p. girls like guys with confidence. if you man up so to speak, youll have a better chance at diggin some guts instead of playing mr nice guy and gettin played.

THE MUTH FUKIN TRUTH!

But Im starting to see the real pic...

to the O.P.:

for real you have a blow up doll that your uncle carl gave you and you dont know what to do with it so you post this instead to try and get some ideas...........

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I guess thats what I need to do,.. I mean if I wait to long I may catch her walking with a boyfriend before long,.. and that would suck so much ass to see that, lol

I will keep this topic updated,

It should be nice outside tomorrow so I should see her out. And Ill ask her..

i've been in that boat chick lives infront of my house and i always see her outside walking with her mom around the block and shit and one day i seen her at earls and i decided to grow a pair and bought her a drink and by the time she got it my friends were hassling me to get my ass out cause the cab was there and i never got to say anything to her or nothing and now i see her walking around with a guy and every time im out working on explorer she comes home and its just a piss off seeing that

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

next time you see her walk her dog just give a comment about anything under the sun. that would trigger a conversation.

LAWL!!!

i think ive seen your picture some where before .... oh thats right it was in the dictionary beside the word KAAAABLAMMMM!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

post sum pics of this project!

lol

Agreed. This is probably something that should be addressed before hand, that way if she's a supermodel we can talk you out of making a big embarrassing mistake.

Haha, j/k man, just do it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived