Sundown Audio

Amp To Go With 15 Bl

ikillsuckers

hey guys i looked through for a while and couldnt find my answer so im gunna ask

I have a 15 inch bl fully loaded running of a hifonics 1608d

from other videos and research i have seen of internet i think it can handle more power

what is a good amp to get this sub pounding?

i have stock electrical but will be upgrading to big 3 and highout put ALT so any advice would be appreciated

aafi.jpg

what kinda car is it going in? you may not need to upgrade the ALT right off the bat but invest in some batteries....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

its in a 92 lx mustang 2.3 lit. so the alt is pretty wimpy like 75 amp or something like that

and yea the saz 1500 caught my eye ive heard alot about it but it is very pricy i heard somethings about the audioques as well

could the 15 handle the AQ 2200d?

aafi.jpg

saz-1500d would be beautiful.

2x yeah it would, ntm, you want more power, b/c the hifonics line is underrated by as much as 200-400watts... if you went w/ sundown, you will be seeing 1500 rms atleast

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

its in a 92 lx mustang 2.3 lit. so the alt is pretty wimpy like 75 amp or something like that

and yea the saz 1500 caught my eye ive heard alot about it but it is very pricy i heard somethings about the audioques as well

could the 15 handle the AQ 2200d?

The AQ2200D might be a bit much for the BL but you should be OK if you gain it down some.

The 1500d would push one fine. I currently have 2 of your fully loaded bl15s and the saz-3000d brings them bitches alive.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

rite the only problem i have with the saz1500 is the price its just too much for me unless anyone can give me a good place to get one used cause i cant find shit on ebay

but what about anything else that will do 1400 to 1800 actual rms wats there has to be something a little cheaper

aafi.jpg

DAT 1000.1 it'll put out 1500rms all day and are pretty inexpensive :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."