Single For The First Time In Years

This is really akward my fiancee broke up with me because of another guy i think, and if its who i think it is hes a total tool, haha o well shit happens move on i guess, well heres the story.

I met this girl when i was 14 we hung became really close friends then finally when i was 15 i got the balls to ask her out and weve been together since, weve had out ups and downs and weve been through alot, ive cheated on her one time learned my lesson when she talked about leaving me then so last october when i realized shes one person who was always by my side and stuck with me through all my bullshit, i asked her to marry me, she of course yes and everythings been cool until about two weeks ago when she stopped texting or calling me during the day so i got a little suspicous but thought nah not her she wouldnt do anything wrong but to my surprise its been rumored shes been hangin with and talking to this other guy alot lately and yet again i just let it blow over and then today she breaks it off with me, it hurt alot but i got to thinkin and im not even 20 why the hell am i tryin to settle down i mean she was amazing and beautiful and been with me through it all it seems like but im to young to not wanna get around and have some fun(not to mention im in school for nursing and theres so many bangin girls in there) So im thinking today is my new day time for a change ive had a chunk of property sittin in moorseville, NC for the last yr that ive been wanting to save up and build a house and i think i just might be moving once schools done. So tonight im partyin, findin some play and im gonna video it and send it to her just to be a douche. haha prolly wont but depends on how drunk i get. :drunk: But another thing is i can finally finish my stereo bcuz i dont have to take her to dinner all the time and do stupid shit with her.

So whats the best bar in Tampa, FL? and ill see you there tonight! :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

glad you are moving on man and yes you are still very young, hang out with the fellas, get a few chicks but be safe ........ no babies. get that schooling and degree under your belt ........... she'll come back running to you.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

nc ftmfw!! ur gunna be bout 45min away from me give or take, glad ur workin shit out man, lifes to short to be with someone and they do dis shit, and nurses ftmfw!! they some bad ass girls at the collage doin nurseing i think n them white coats n shit lol, a phat ass in tight white pants ftw! :clapping: :tease: , anyways good luck man and dont do some stupid shit n get arested tonight lol, just find u a dime or w/e at the bar n u'll forget all bout it mane :friends:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

haha fo sho yea ill try to stay outta trouble me and the boys are gonna ride out to the local clubs and pick up some girlies, Game Time.

1 Dc lvl5 18

nc ftmfw!! ur gunna be bout 45min away from me give or take, glad ur workin shit out man, lifes to short to be with someone and they do dis shit, and nurses ftmfw!! they some bad ass girls at the collage doin nurseing i think n them white coats n shit lol, a phat ass in tight white pants ftw! :clapping: :tease: , anyways good luck man and dont do some stupid shit n get arested tonight lol, just find u a dime or w/e at the bar n u'll forget all bout it mane :friends:

Sweet shit a fellow smd'er yea i see no reason to get myself down and out about it, its just another stupid girl they come and im sure shell be back in time if not o well her loss lol especailly considering i pay all the bills. :)

1 Dc lvl5 18

Sweet shit a fellow smd'er yea i see no reason to get myself down and out about it, its just another stupid girl they come and im sure shell be back in time if not o well her loss lol especailly considering i pay all the bills. :)

DAMN!

sucks for her :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

DAMN!

sucks for her :P

Sure as hell does.

So she was already blowing up my phone last night i ignored 26 calls and got 17 text last night all from her, me and my ended up at the dallas bull and i picked up this nice piece of prime only down she's 27 and a mom o well MILF's FTW! :)

Ill get pics see what yall think, I think im heading to her house shortly and she said the sons at the dads house, so well see if i still got my game. :spiteful:

1 Dc lvl5 18