Getting Scared While Bumpin

do you sometimes get scared when your bumpin and you hear these loud sirens as if there were cops right next to you? and when you look to your mirror there isn't any.

realizing thats only from the Song that you are playing.

i dont get scared,although i do reduce volume and look around,then i feel moronic

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

X2, lol i always do that, even tho its the same dam song i listen to im like o shit, i turn it down and there no one around!!! haha and its bad when im with someone casue u just look like a dumass..

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

ive had that happen but the only time im really scared is at like 9pm when its just gettin dark and your cruising down the street jus wanging full tilt on the new cd you just bought caus you heard a song on the radio an it was hot so you bought the cd but all the other songs suck so you just listen to the same track over and over and outta the right side of your eye you see in the rear view mirror those dreaded headlights (you know what im talkin about kinda squareish with the amber on the insides next to the grill) so you slow down to the exact speed limit, pop off your watch, tuck your necklace in, start chewing a piece of sperment caus you were drinkin a dr pepper, sit up straight, and completly turn off your radio...then you realize its just that stereotypical old lady that for some reason just had to purchase the crown vic.

i do it all the time lol i hate it esp when i listen to fireman i always start to pull over...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Yeah, there always seems to be that subtle siren playing in the "background" that makes you turn it down. Funny you brought it up though. :lol:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/