Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Shocker Audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey whats up guys, im looking to get some info on some of this Shocker Audio equipment. I saw the post David put up about the SIG line of shocker subs, but i heard they also make smaller subs, for regular people who only have like 1500rms going to subs (like myself haha). Anyway, what are the prices and different models of these subs.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

shockeraudio.net

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Click the link in the Sig B)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

yeah, i don't see any prices

Prices soon to come. They are still working on the store.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Looks like they are gonna be some good quality subs

yeah, ill vouch that comment. Thats why i want to see, how much, and maybe if SMD members can get a lil bit of a discount on em. I like those 700w rms ones. get 2x of those 15's, off my SAZ-1500d, and id be chillin. But if thier expensive, ill just go w/ type r's, even tho i know the shockers are better subs

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

goto the product page, click on the series your interested in, then click on the model number on the left side of the image, that will bring up a photo gallery for that model.

Pricing is Real Fair IMO, I think you might be ShOcKeD at some of the pricing ( in a good way)

I am still working on the site store, I have all the prices, if you need a price PM me.

the woofers are not ready for sale yet, they will be soon, I promise.

David

Posted

goto the product page, click on the series your interested in, then click on the model number on the left side of the image, that will bring up a photo gallery for that model.

Pricing is Real Fair IMO, I think you might be ShOcKeD at some of the pricing ( in a good way)

I am still working on the site store, I have all the prices, if you need a price PM me.

the woofers are not ready for sale yet, they will be soon, I promise.

David

haha, iight, well im just interested, so i know what im gonna do with my money b4 summer, i need to hit some competitions. Im just looking into possible options, im not spending money for alil, just dropped $500 last week on power.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4815 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...