As a Sprint employee (not on the PCS side) I have had this phone for about 8 months now and have had no software issues ever. I would say the power button is a pain in the a$$ but you deal with it. I do have issues trying browse the internet on it from time to time. It seems like the pages take forever to load but I do not believe that is an Instinct issue more of a network issue. As far as texting and emails are concern this is a very nice phone, other then that I would not buy it.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

my mom has this phone and hates it, the touch screen is nowhere near as responsive as the iPhone....neither is the net...

all the videos lag online....

Overall its alright at best...

The free 411 and navigation is a plus, however i think the iPhone shits on it to be honest...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

• 3 weeks later...

Get Opera Mini for it, it fuckin OWNS. Go to the opera mini site from your phone's browser and it will auto detect the version to download. Also download Pandora, You just log on to your sprint account online, From there you look for pandora and it will send a text with a link to download on your phone. Its a program that lets you have custom radio station, you put in your favorite artist/songs and will give you similar music to what you like since there is a thumbs up and thumbs down option. This is free BTW.

• 1 month later...

bumping this lol

i just got the new version of the instinct, the instinct s30(g/f got it for me as a early b-day gift :D).. and im wondering if there's any good apps that i can d/l...

so far i like it, its my first touch screen phone tho.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Well I used to have an Iphone and I had battery issues (which you cannot fix) so I switched to Sprint, I traded my HTC Touch Diamond for the Samsung Instinct. I love this phone, two batteries is a plus. As of yet I don't have any complaints

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

bought this for my lady. dl's shit from the net hella fast. faster than my nextel blackberry. big screen and yes 2 batts.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

• 1 month later...

The Instict voice GPS or whatever it is doesn't work very well. I'm an iPhone user myself and after playing with the Instinct for a few hours I have to say ... I wasn't impressed. Perhaps I'm biased, perhaps I don't like plastic press/touch screens and hate their OS. I'm sure if I didn't own an iPhone I would have spent more time trying to get used to it. It just wasn't working for me.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT