meade916 Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 looks good mayne......now slap a 3" drop on it and call it done All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I like that bish too...I'm gonna try to trade my stang for one...but I gotta fix the stang first...LoL. Some dumb shit decided to park in the middle of the road and I plowed into him...took off the whole front passenger corner and fender on my car. Pushed his truck about 8 feet into his yard.
bibby>Chode Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 I like that bish too...I'm gonna try to trade my stang for one...but I gotta fix the stang first...LoL. Some dumb shit decided to park in the middle of the road and I plowed into him...took off the whole front passenger corner and fender on my car. Pushed his truck about 8 feet into his yard. someone did that shit to me, except i was in my driveway. shoulda filed a report, and got some money to fux p my truck, but it only dented my metal bumper, so i asked him if he had any cash, and he had about 80 bones, so i just took that.
Pokey Posted December 6, 2006 Report Posted December 6, 2006 LoL...I hit a stepside ford right between the cab and bed...so I fucked up that truck pretty bad. I was only going maybe 25-30 around that corner though....but I did hit it with the corner of my car...LoL. I had chunks of fiberglass all behind the bumper cover when I pulled it off.
groundpounder2k2 Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 dont know what that is.........................but I like it My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Pokey Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 I've seen that pic somewhere else....it was a Lamborghini Murcielago. I think it was on here somewhere but I can't remember for sure.
ChevyBoy Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 it was in one of the show threads somewhere on here.
Pokey Posted December 7, 2006 Report Posted December 7, 2006 That's what I thought, just wasn't for sure. At least I know I got the car correct.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.