Who Were You In High School ?

My dad was dying so I was the depressed kid for quite a while but I got me on drugs and things got a lot better, especially the poon.

I acted up in the classes I didn't like and got As in the others, I was really too busy trying to get some to worry about grades lol.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

i was the kid who gets along with everyone and semi class clown,

i was also very good in math and physics but sucked balls in other subjects.

I pretty much got along with everyone. Had/have a love for cars that some can appreciate. I Played football all my life and was starting Varsity since my Sophmore year. But there really wasn't a serparation of 'crowds' in my school. We were all pretty cool with each other. I mean even my honors classes.. non of us are what you would have called nerds... we were just the kids that everyone knew and everyone liked and everyone hung out with.. but we also happened to be the smart ones.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

so then is everyone here pretty much in agreement that public school is 10x better than private or homeschooled? I think the town I grew up in is the perfect town to raise a kid and let him learn stuff on their own. We'd have a drunk-driving related death maybe once every 4 or 5 years, there were drugs around, but not hard drugs. I got into some trouble about once a month, but it was usually always worth a detention or in-school suspension, I only got an out-of-school suspension once, and it was 3 days before X-mas break, so I got to start my break early. The suspension was because we're were going through a time of alot of called-in bomb threats, where we had to be moved in buses to a different location for a couple hours. I got suspended cause while we were waiting in a parking lot in buses, we were lined up in rows of two, and of course, the two buses would start making faces at each other. I decided to press my ass-cheeks up against the window and make my butt sing a song. I didn't see it, but there was a teacher on the other bus in the other aisle that saw my "prostate karaoke" and dragged me to the principals office as soon as we got back. lol

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

I was the kid who never said much to anybody, I had my g.f. (ex now) and thats all i thought i needed, but i just played my sports, worked out every minute i could and try to just graduate without starting a bunch of shit. I was 6-4 285 no one ever really fucked with me haha that and Im the only person i know of from my high school to leg press a 4x4 F-150 by the back bumper. :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

im the kid that is friends with everygirl in school that is worth looking at has teh cars and everyone thinks is a drug dealer.. the one at the partys who doesnt get smashed but gets a little tipsy (for reasons i dont like to talk about) and i am only friends with people that like me for being me :)... but most teachers love me because i crack jokes but im smart about em :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i was the kid who was cool with pretty much anyone.. they didn't judge me and i did the same to them... i had tons of friends during school.. but only 2-3 outside of school.. had tons of lady friends but never a girlfriend until i graduated "that baby don't look like me" and was the kid in the halls everyone knew.. had a cool nick name "chino" which means "asian" in spanish... was the kid who always pushed my limits but never got into trouble and was the "homie" to cheat off of during a quiz/test... yes.. i was the typical asian/american who were some peoples "nigg@s"

WOW we got no stoners in here.. ill be the first to say that i was the STONER and still am :spiteful: nothin wrong wit a little ganja

what do you think I meant by "party favors for the prep/jock parties"? :yahoo: come to think of it, I think that's what tied me in to all the social parties so well....

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Archived