RobClay Posted March 2, 2009 Report Posted March 2, 2009 Just a random thought poped up in my head,.. No matter what I could never sleep in school, As soon as I was about to fall asleep, I found myself on the sidewalk,. walking then Id fall.. and then I jump outa my chair.. I know im not the only one,.. unless im just crazy. lol exactly, id be dreaming i have a coke in my hand and i drop it and then i just wake up/jump outa the desk trying to catch this "coke" 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
doug118 Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 exactly, id be dreaming i have a coke in my hand and i drop it and then i just wake up/jump outa the desk trying to catch this "coke" that is the ONLY time I ever had those dreams which pissed me off.. junior year in english i sat front middle, fell asleep, no one woke me up. the class was empty for the next 2 periods. 3 periods later the next teacher in there woke me up. I slept through that english class, lunch, then 2 more classes without anyone waking me up! I was pissed anyways this is going to sound racist which I am far from but I was the kid in school who knew the most about cars so the asians loved me I had a huge fro and had the highest vertical jump in the school so the black kids respected me I was always starting some kind of trouble without ever getting caught so all the white kids loved me the teachers liked me for the most part because I was an honors student and was very respectful, just fell asleep once in a while which they didn't mind now to the bad part.. I live literally 500 feet from the school and 1 night me and my friends noticed one of the doors was left open so we ventured inside, where we found 3 sets of keys which opened every single door in the school. of course we took them and almost every month we had done a different small prank. never stole anything or vandalized, just did things to confuse the hell out of people. this started at the beginning of sophomore year. the last prank we got to do was junior year, we took all of the tables and chairs from the cafeteria and put them onto the roof of the school. this took 10 people about 5 hours to do. cafeteria is in basement and the school is 4 floors plus a huge attic. someone heard about it, ratted everyone out, and questioned all of us. the other 9 said they didn't do it and the principle suspended me for 1 month, then the day I came back he called me into his office and says "I HIGHLY recommend you not to come back to this school next year, it will be the biggest mistake of your life". so whats my dumbass do, drop out and get my GED :censored: that was the last trouble I ever got into, regret dropping out almost everyday 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Lice_01 Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 I started High School with a bunch of people from middle school so started out with lots of friends. I was also the class clown but also one of the smartest ones. I Basically took the habit of learning the stuff but never took notes or did my homework, but when the test came around I owned them. I talked a lot during class and always did the craziest shit. I failed the classes I didnt like (Global, Spanish) but owned the ones I did. Sophomore year I had to retake the classes I failed the year before but I cut those classes so I was getting to school at like 11-12. So by my Jr year half my classes were freshman classes and I didn't go to them still cause I didn't want to be with freshmans. Thats when I started not wanting to go to school anymore and I started cutting for days, then weeks. Only reason I kept going back was cause of friends. Senior year came around and I made one last effort to try to pass all my classes but I realized even if I did I was still 2 years back, So I stopped going. Throughout all this the school had called ACS on my ass so they were investigating my mom and shit since I was still enrolled in school. Around Feb/March of my graduating year school called me in and told me it was enough and to give my spot up. So realizing I was doing nothing there I gave the spot up and went and got an appointment to take the GED test the next test date and passed it on the first try with no classes and a pretty good grade. So I got my GED before my class graduated. I probably cut out half the shit I did cause I got in trouble ALOT, I was lucky the day I didnt get in trouble. I moved in with my father after I stopped going Senior year so pretty much lost track of all my friends from school since we used to all live in the same neighborhood.
mrafrica Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 freshman year i was super quit till the end when i got my first serouse gf. but everyone knew not to fuck with me who went to middle school and elementary school because id handle my business no problem at all. im a little scrawny person too. im 5 10 and 135. i was the person who was very good with my hands and would always be in my garage working on stuff. i was also known as the kid who got dropped off in the big dodge(2500 HD LB extended cab? we had a full back seat. 4x4 hemi and the big horn package) and i biked abit.then my sophmore year i was the kid who was always joking around and having fun. the class clown if you want to call it. i was a stoner too. good times. always making my own peices and stuff like that. i got into a good amount of trouble too. nothing compaired to middle school. but i failed my sophomore year due to not giving a shit. i failed my freshman year because of a medical illness.( i have a kidney diease) and this year which is my junior year im in AIS (acelerated independent study) and am getting my credits. and is known as the kid who makes money and isnt one to mess with. cause im with people i went to school with in my badass days lmao. And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
Rags2Bitches Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 so, there was a guy that was a freshman when I was a freshman, he was supposed to be a junior, and he was still a freshman when I was a senior. As far as I know he's still a freshman. A 23 year old freshman. Anybody else have a guy like that in their school? www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
Eskii Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 I was the blonde kid that everyone thought was an uphimself idiot. Everyone tlaked to me, but most hated me Secretly i was romping my grades and now i'm kiling my Engineering degree Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol Rockford T800.4 Rockford T1 15 (sealed) Rockford 6.5 Components Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Build goals... 1x RF P300.2 4x Hertz HCX165's Built Completes Alpine 9886 Headunit RF P300.2 RF P500-1bd 2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz 4x Hertz HCX130's Current comment... Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades
BassBoy69 Posted March 3, 2009 Author Report Posted March 3, 2009 so, there was a guy that was a freshman when I was a freshman, he was supposed to be a junior, and he was still a freshman when I was a senior. As far as I know he's still a freshman. A 23 year old freshman. Anybody else have a guy like that in their school? I remeber some guy in school who was so post to be real old, the gold tee gave it away, lol way off what you just said but, I use to have look outs when we would have pep rallies, and hook up with girls in class room. I kid you not. 144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE 12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer) 6" Aero Ported Box Hifonics - Bxi2010-D Pioneer Deck RD Audio - Front Speaker Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery
BassBoy69 Posted March 3, 2009 Author Report Posted March 3, 2009 any fire bugs here, lolololol you know catch the guys trash can on fire, always had some m-80's lolol, I never joke about this but not 1 but like 30 times, i use to walk past the lunch room that was masssssive, and walk past and roll a smoke bomb inside it, lol. I use to bring a universal remote and almost every class room had the same tv's and you know we had to have some jerry springer on,.. hell yeah, now i hate that fucking show :)then they would turn it off and id kick it on, some teachers liked the show to so we watched most of it. 144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE 12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer) 6" Aero Ported Box Hifonics - Bxi2010-D Pioneer Deck RD Audio - Front Speaker Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery
Rags2Bitches Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 anyone remember that Channel 1 show they broadcasted in the mornings? Our school had that but the media classes put on a show called Channel 4, where it was strictly just segments about shit going on in school. I always did random segments to make people laugh. Like I got one of my teachers that looked like a white bald Snoop Dogg to lipsynch to "Drop It Like It's Hot", then I set it to music and did some effects with it. I also waxed my chest with hot wax for it once, (years later, I waxed my head the same way for youtube lol), I rented a full on panda suit and ran around molesting teachers in the middle of class and a camera followed me around. I did an extremely cheesy rap video, since I was rollin on 22s back then. www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
doug118 Posted March 3, 2009 Report Posted March 3, 2009 you are only allowed to be so old in high school. I think once you stay back for the 4th time they kick you out.. at least thats how it is in Rhode Island 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.