My New Oscope Edit! Its Here! Pics Inside!

Roscoe I'm golden man.

I just got off the phone with the company and they said the sale should run for around 60 days.

I think I should be able to pull off getting one and man I miss haveing access to a scope.

Big thanks for your time and telling all of us about the deal man.

Dude said he has had a decent amount of car audio guys buy this piece of equipment and they have all been real happy.

It sounds like they have had only one return because of a defective screen and thats it.

I'm getting more impressed with Velleman the more I here about them and to have a backlite screen is da shit mang.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Same unit I've had for about four years now... works great. I had to replace the lead on it(let another installer use it and he fried the lead trying to set the gain on his amp.). Other than that it has been one of the better tools in my box.

Just a heads up for everyone... the only difference between the HPS10 and the HPS10SE is that the SE has a backlight and comes with a case... eBay has the HPS10s for as low as $130 shipped... I have the HPS10 and it works great.

*edit*

Just found this while deleting pictures off my digital camera for spring break... from awhile back judging by i haven't had that red tool box in a long time.

Posted Image

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I have seen some that claim to be able to give you true RMS wattage. Is this true?

It gives out rms at 2ohm and 4ohm loads(and maybe 8, i can't remember)...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Same unit I've had for about four years now... works great. I had to replace the lead on it(let another installer use it and he fried the lead trying to set the gain on his amp.). Other than that it has been one of the better tools in my box.

Awesome I have nothing but great things abut this company as well. And for the price well I just couldnt let it go without trying it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

It gives out rms at 2ohm and 4ohm loads(and maybe 8, i can't remember)...

8 ohms? is there such a thing??? :rofl:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

glad to hear, i bought 1 last night ;)
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I have this unit as well. Its a good buy.

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

Archived