doug118 Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 I know its not as easy as it sounds but if she seriously leaves you AND tries to take your kids, DO NOT let her back into your kids lives nor your own! you don't leave someone who has supported you for years and has taken care of your children then leave him for some schmuch on myspace!!!!! as long as the judge sees that you are standing on solid ground and shes trying to up and leave for some other dude that she hasn't seen, you should be all set. make sure you get some kid of evidence that shows she is leaving you for the other guy that she hasnt seen nor knows anything about from first hand experience. the judge won't have that type of shit and as far as another woman goes, try to find a woman who loves your kids as much as she does you, and make sure that your kids like having her around. I went through that type of thing when my parents split, I stayed with my mom and any guy she brought home that me or my sister didn't like, she told them to go fuck themselves because her number 1 concern was to make sure her children were happy, as long as we were, then she was good luck man 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
mcnaught82 Posted March 8, 2009 Author Report Posted March 8, 2009 Thanks guys. We were living with her mom to help her pay bills and shit like that. So Now I left and I am staying with my Dad and step mom till I can get my shit together and get my own spot. She still at home with her mom. She asked me if I would come stay with her mom while she is gone for like 2 months and I said fuck no, Why would I help her out. the only person I am going to help out is my daughter and that is it. I said dont come crying to me when he dumps your ass or he isnt all that you though he would be, because talking to someone over the phone and living with them is completly diffrent. I still love her dont get me wrong, but Im not gonna make it easy for her. No other guy out there will put up with the shit that you do, I am 1 in a million. I told her I will still be here for her if she wants to talk but if I meet someone I really like dont get all upset or think I am going to dump them for you because you hurt me pretty bad. Good thing though is that I am not crying over her anymore, Kinda sucks now to because this nasty ass whore at my work wants me Team Deadly Hertz
dwright27 Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 Good thing though is that I am not crying over her anymore, Kinda sucks now to because this nasty ass whore at my work wants me lol, exactly how nasty is she? oh .... sorry for her poor decision making. my gf seems to think that someone else will put up with the shit that i do from her. she thinks she can support her self and she can make it own her own but struggles making her car payment. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
St.Ides Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 FUCK THAT...I was in a 6 year relationship and bitch did the same thing...wanted to see if the grass was greener but once she heard I started dating then she would come around....Don't waste your time with that, if she don't want to make it work with you and has to run to another guy to find out then your better off without her. First and foremost handle your business as a Father (looks like you already do that) but its hard...I know from personall experience. You have to be strong for your kid(s) and TRUST me.... love will come your way again. Some people just aren't mature enough to know when they have(had) a good thing and that will be their regret later... It took me 8 months before I even started "Talking" to someone new and another 2 months before we even dated...Just stayed home with the kids and made sure they knew I (we) would get through this. Its been 12+ years now and I am Happily married and my Wife treats my 2 kids like they were her own (Which ain't easy for some people). Your Young, you have alot of life ahead off you...Keep Your head Up. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif i couldn't have said it any better. TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
jmsonoma03 Posted March 9, 2009 Report Posted March 9, 2009 another FUCK THAT let her go if she thinks life will be better with that loser let her go find out it wont be.move on just worry about you and the kid. i heard you can file some kind paperwork so she cant leave the state with your kid you should check into it that would fuck up her plans of moving away.me and my wife of 12yrs just split up about 2 months ago she was happy talking to guys online telling me i should date but as soon as she found out i was talking to another woman she got all jelouse (sp).and has been acting weird.just hook up with the scank at work and F.H.I.T.A GOOD LUCK
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 I went down today and got the divorce papers and child custody packet. I found out she hasnt filed anything yet so I am going to file everything tomorrow. I ran my case past a legal advisor about everyhting and she said she has heard my case many many times and the woman has lost almost every single time. He said the judge would laugh in her face about trying to take the child out of state to some guys house that she doesnt know. just say you feal like your daughter life would be in danger. He own mom is telling me to file full custody. Team Deadly Hertz
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 another FUCK THAT let her go if she thinks life will be better with that loser let her go find out it wont be.move on just worry about you and the kid. i heard you can file some kind paperwork so she cant leave the state with your kid you should check into it that would fuck up her plans of moving away.me and my wife of 12yrs just split up about 2 months ago she was happy talking to guys online telling me i should date but as soon as she found out i was talking to another woman she got all jelouse (sp).and has been acting weird.just hook up with the scank at work and F.H.I.T.A GOOD LUCK She isnt my type of girl the scank at my work, but she does brag about how much she loves sucking dick and loves cum in her mouth Team Deadly Hertz
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 im sorry to hear this man. keep your head up, don't let this bring you down. yeah its gonna hurt, and your world probably feels like hell, ntm it can't possibly get worse. but your 26, so your still young. get your diploma, and start taking steps to rebuild your life. this is only a pot hole on your road to a sucessful life... i know it seems like a big deal now, but time will heal everything. just do whats in your power. CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 Also I think my wife is still using dope. I went over to her place yesterday and I found a straw that was cut into a little section just enough for snorting dope, and she said she doesnt know where it came from so I threw it away. and I was finding toilet paper on the floor like they use to wrap up dope pipes and she said the cat probably dragged the paper in there, and later on that evening her grandma came over there and got pissed off because her room was a mess and she started cleaning it and found another straw cut down like the one I tossed. And yesterday I was trying to look at her and I was running my fingers through her hair trying to just look into her eyes, just to look at her and she kept trying to keep me from staring into her eyes. Obviously she mus still getting wired and shit.I even said tell me right now and put it on your daughter life are you still using and she says no I swear. Than her mom told me she was in the truck with her, and she could hear my wife talking in drug slain to her friend on the phone. she said she knew what she was talking about because her ex husband that died use to use dope so she knows all of the slang and shit. I gave her $150 3 days ago to buy food and stuff for my daughter, than she tells me yesterday that she lost $80 bucks, and found out she barely bought my daughter anything. I told her sorry Im tapped out. ask your boyfriend for help. Team Deadly Hertz
ryde2idie Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 She isnt my type of girl the scank at my work, but she does brag about how much she loves sucking dick and loves cum in her mouthFOR THOSE ABOUT TO F*CK, WE SALUTE YOU. dude shes asking for the bone who cares if shes the work skank beat the brakes off that bish then shell brag about how great you were then you can build your reputation of how ur such a back breaker then you can start to grow a small empire of girls tryna rock ur cock then all you need is a guitar and a webcam then you can become a rockstar on youtube then ull get signed on a record deal and make millions youll be the hottest shiz around...but i get 50% caus it was my idea Quote
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.