yea tj thats whats happening now. it sucks, i was thinking she was starting to get into car audio. she made an account here said she wanted to do her own system. i guess i could do more to help her as far as keeping the house cleaner and all that stuff.i never thought it was an issue.

I never thought it was an issue either until it was almost too late. Its just not the "Forum" that she may have issues with. I too was hospitalized with Pancreitas, diagnosed with Diabetes and have high blood pressure so there's alot on your Wife's mind as far as your health and not working that keeping the house clean is just a final straw so to speak. One day my Wife just exploded about God knows what and when the smoke cleared it was all basiclly because I had let the chores slack and wasn't keeping the house up like I said I would. Did she have to go about it like that...No, but it made her feel better at that moment and she got her frustration out.

Sometimes people keep things wound up and the littlest thing could set them off but had they just come out and talked about it, it could spare everyone some hurt feelings.

If you truely feel she is your solemate (and you'll know it) tell her to give you a chance to turn things around...Start by excersising, spend alittle less time here, get away just the two of you like I said. Show her that THIS Forum is a place for you to socialize with people that have the same interests as you but that her AND the Kids are what is important to you.

Don't listen to them youngsters that will say "There's other fish..." You know when its time to hang up the rod and reel and enjoy your catch.

If you gotta take a break from here don't trip, we'll all know its all for the better and we'll see you back soon. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Ninja edit posted after page 1

Head up man i know how much they ment to ya- shit will improve in time it always does :friends:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

wow Vic i really am impressed!

I only dated once in high school, and none since ive been out...

But i wish u many more happy years man :)

Ok...did you read anything he wrote because the man just lost his Wife and your impressed and wishing him "many more happy years"...

And whats with the "none since ive been out..." Otta what a closet? :search:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

HOLY SHIT...is anyone else reading post #22????? :fool::fool:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

lol i did sorry to hear vic me and my wife of 13 years seperated in the beggining of january it sucks .but i miss my son the most. we get alone better now we actually just got done having http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif and who knows what will happen in the future.good luck get her some :give_rose:
smdsig2.jpg

well we talked about our problems and it turned out that it was a lot of little things building up and turned into something big. a day apart to think and we pretty much got it under control. i was scared shittless!! its never came down to splitting up. but i feel ya tj. im not real old but i got my share of not being stable and running around. there is nothing better than having my own family. thanks a million for the advice.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Glad you worked it out Jon! :good: I would hate not having you around to razz on from time to time :D Clean house, cook dinner, its NOT just a womans job anymore! I do it all the time bro, she gives me my time to work on the van and it all works out man. While shes gone I got my time, I clean, fuck around on here, and when she is around we do shit together :)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Glad you worked it out Jon! :good: I would hate not having you around to razz on from time to time :DClean house, cook dinner, its NOT just a womans job anymore! I do it all the time bro, she gives me my time to work on the van and it all works out man. While shes gone I got my time, I clean, fuck around on here, and when she is around we do shit together :)

yeszir... now a day its about compromise, communication, commitment... i look at it if either one of those doesnt come into play, the relationship wont last..

just glad you two worked out it.. and remember john, you always will have your us, (me, joey, logan) there for ya.. dont hesitate to call one of us... we started a team together, we gotta stick together...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Archived