Ok my dad has a 1990 300zx, he is working on a extremely tight budget and he called me up today and said *lets install this shit..* so at 8 am i head over... *its 1:30 now and im just getting home* we start working on it... the car was completely stock *bose system inside but all the speakers were blown...

so needless to say we worked and worked and worked, i took some pics but my camera died right when we finished it up... ill take some more of the final product tomorrow

on to the pix

CIMG0516.jpg

CIMG0517.jpg

CIMG0518.jpgCIMG0519.jpgCIMG0524.jpgCIMG0525.jpgCIMG0528.jpgCIMG0531.jpgCIMG0531.jpgCIMG0533.jpgCIMG0534.jpgCIMG0534.jpgCIMG0526.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

git-r-dun

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

naa, its a NA but its really well kept

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

moar pix, finished.... we also found out for those that have XM radio, you can hook up your ipod via that.. hook up your xm all the way except with the imput wires on, hook up your ipod wires to imput then turn it onto XM and you got your self a ipod adapter....

onto the pix

DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0008.jpgDSC_0011.jpgDSC_0012.jpgDSC_0015.jpgDSC_0016.jpgDSC_0022.jpgDSC_0024.jpgDSC_0025.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0026.jpg

just realized my integra was in one of them as well LOL

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

no he has 2 10s its the 2 in the middle

Team DC Audio

I think some 5% tint is order now don't you think? Jeez, the amps just stickin out right there.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner