My wife smokes "Sweet Dreams" cigarettes. Go to a good tobacco and pipe store. The name sucks, but for flavored cigs, nothin beats em.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I live in Maryland however Im close to Virginia, where ciggs are among the cheapest in the nation...so most people go get them down there...however u better make damn sure u dont get caught...if the police find that youve been transporting them between state lines its over 2 thousand dollars a pack fine...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I live in Maryland however Im close to Virginia, where ciggs are among the cheapest in the nation...so most people go get them down there...however u better make damn sure u dont get caught...if the police find that youve been transporting them between state lines its over 2 thousand dollars a pack fine...

Hmm.. Smokey and the Bandit 4 anyone?? haha

Are you serious?! It's just another US state, not Nicaragua!

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I thin the limit on that is either 5 or 10 cartons for personal use.... Most folks that are actually buying for personal use are fine. Also almost all Native Reservations have tobacco outlets, and you can take those across state lines with any penalty ( I think ) goes back to some old laws wrote years ago, exempting them and their customers from the ATF tax.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

I thin the limit on that is either 5 or 10 cartons for personal use.... Most folks that are actually buying for personal use are fine. Also almost all Native Reservations have tobacco outlets, and you can take those across state lines with any penalty ( I think ) goes back to some old laws wrote years ago, exempting them and their customers from the ATF tax.

good point...ill have to ask my grand dad...its def lower than 10 cartons...

The point i was trying to make is that Ive bought cartons for people up here all the time so long as they paid me for it....theres some big stories every year of people trying to sell them at gas stations across the state borders and damn they get hammered hard....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

It's strange, I started with smooths almost 2 years ago and loved them more than anything else, then I moved to Kool blue's, and then marlboro menthols, and now camel menthol's, and if I go back to smooth's they seem like the nastiest crap ever to me. :(

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Well yeah, If you take them into a store and try and sell them , you deserve a dumbass award. Each pack has a state mandated ATF tax stamp on the bottom of it, and the sole reason for that stamp that is unique to each state is to prevent this very same thing from happening

My Kulicki Box Build

yep, cost around $10 a pack here in New York City. Not a smoker but I work at a grocery store, they went up again this week actually.

that must suck...and i find it weird that they are 10 a pack in nyc....i live near rochester NY and they are only 6 a pack.

Archived