chopping the pic in my sig for Team Flex Effect

i like what it looks like- but want something that looks shattered, more consistent and a little more edgy. also the flat white background is boring- surprise me :)

Thanks!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i just got bored donno if its good or not

copy.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

chopping the pic in my sig for Team Flex Effect

i like what it looks like- but want something that looks shattered, more consistent and a little more edgy. also the flat white background is boring- surprise me :)

Thanks!

-Drew

More shattered, more consistent....sounds like you want something different. Are you sold on the blue, or are you up for any color? You said " surprise me ", where did you get the logo to start with? I have a few different ideas, I'll try and put them up in a little while.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Hey tell me what you think of this one

l_b0aeaa6a412046aebe38124eb7258513.jpg

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

More shattered, more consistent....sounds like you want something different. Are you sold on the blue, or are you up for any color? You said " surprise me ", where did you get the logo to start with? I have a few different ideas, I'll try and put them up in a little while.

basshead08 did a good job! i started with an online font selector program, and am not partial to any specific color for my sig but do like the blue.

Hey tell me what you think of this one

l_b0aeaa6a412046aebe38124eb7258513.jpg

awesome on the font! not so much on the background- a little less chaotic background would be tits

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

IDK....out of what I did, I think this one is what I liked the best. What font site did you/do you use?

T-F-E.jpg

I can go back, and take out the - - ! If you don"t like it cool, if so that's cool too!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420