They make clear Kool-Aid

fuck that...ill make that shit cloudy...

i like kool aid so strong that if i hold it up to the sun im sitting in the shade

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

fuck that...ill make that shit cloudy...

i like kool aid so strong that if i hold it up to the sun im sitting in the shade

that 5% fruit punch :rofl:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

at my house the 2 cups of suger is a shameful thing to do to the koolaid. we go 2 3/4 minimum. or else koolaid doesnt get maid if we dont have that much. doesnt taste right. shit ill start doin that though. fuck a drink. or captain and coke :D yummmmmm

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Chode I think you've just answered the economic crisis dude, that is a BOMB Idea! But what do you do about the sugar then? Shit just hit me... DUH, they've got sugar packs at the table!

So you're getting a free glass, water, AND sugar. All you really gotta buy is the koolaid mix.

Genius my friend.

I do similar at the movie theaters, I'm a slender guy so I can fit cans of bee... *SODA*... in my back pants pocket and then you don't have to spend 8 goddamn dollars on a drink at the food counter. Movies are a ripoff.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

when going out to a resturant get free drinks....(prior to the resturant endeavour) start off by buying a LARGE thing of your favorite kool aid powder with lil baggies or a box of lil packets. order a water and use the kool aid to make it flavored...fuck yea free flavored drinks

bout to go do that now....haha

or you could just ask for some lemon slices, and use the sugar packets that are already on the table = free lemonade :pardon:

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?