Sonic Electronix

So, I Hurd Through The Grapevine....

yeh there some good ideas.. still like beanbags.. and you think i should go for another yellow top or with one of those you posted?

do like the a power master d1200 or somting like that

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

if its valid info you recieved, id wait, catch em off guard, and whoop that ass. no weapons nessessary.

x2 i would pound the shit out of them. But only do that if you can fight :aggressive:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

any suspicious activitys yet? anyone scoppin out the place or anything?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

if its valid info you recieved, id wait, catch em off guard, and whoop that ass. no weapons nessessary.

x2 i would pound the shit out of them. But only do that if you can fight :aggressive:

x3 i would do the same thing :spiteful:

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Just leave ALL your shit inside of it... And Wait up.... Hide in the Bush's With a Shotty and fire a couple in the air They would shit there pants!!!

OR what you can do it Go buy Ultra Viloet Ink and Put it on the Amps and Deck and Inside the car... thats what Cops do when there doing stings...

Some kids i used to hang out with decided to steal a BRAND NEW jetski From a Parking lot It was there for like 2 days On a Trailer And it had a Tracking device inside They stole it ripped the tracking device out Cops Found them next day and blacklighted there hand and there Hands were COVERD in Ink lol

Cu its clear you cant see it until under black light...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

You can always wait around with a baseball bat or bare fists and sure that's honorable, but in the end it's a known fact that people who do crimes and steal sometimes are unpredicatble and sometimes carry weapons.

If it was me, I'd take no chances. Shoot out the knees, then while they're down chop off their hands one at a time with a circular saw.

Man with no hands is a man who can no longer steal. He'd also save money on gloves, (you'd be doing him a favor)

Then again, like I said before, a dead man can't lie in court.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

id contact the police. i was at a shop not to long ago and a guy comes in while im chatting with the owner and starts talking about how he was getting robbed went outside to fight the guy and got stabbed with the screwdriver the guy was using to steal his shit with multiple times. those stab wounds did not look like fun...set up a video camera and video tape them and get the tag numbers on video. hate to see you get hurt or killed bill, you've got to much potential. just my .02

id contact the police. i was at a shop not to long ago and a guy comes in while im chatting with the owner and starts talking about how he was getting robbed went outside to fight the guy and got stabbed with the screwdriver the guy was using to steal his shit with multiple times. those stab wounds did not look like fun...set up a video camera and video tape them and get the tag numbers on video. hate to see you get hurt or killed bill, you've got to much potential. just my .02

This is kinda The same situation That happend to my brother In law...

he had is Acura Integra Parked outside my house...It was like 2am And he went out side to grab a Smoke outa his Car and opend the door And there were 2 guys inside of its trying to Hotwire it.... He Started Hitting The guy in the Drivers side In the face His buddy jumped out and Ran over to him And tried To stab him With a Screw driver The guy missed and My brother inlaw was outside Trying to Fight 2 Mexicans By him self... I heard the comotion And looked out my window and Sure enough i see My brother inlaw Trying to fight 2 dudes I ran And grabbed a Baseball bat And by the time i was Downstairs And At the part of my driveway they were Long Gone... So we called the cops and They found the guys... I guess they were 2 Illegals So they deported them back to mexico.... lol

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived