St.Ides Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 when i'm working i drink a regular 'green' monster (sometimes two) Daily. I get all cranky when i dont have one. The coffee monster drinks just dont cut it for me. i dont get the same buzz. TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
CodyB Posted March 14, 2009 Author Report Posted March 14, 2009 I stick to at most just one regular sized Monster Blue- Low Carb a day- I ended up with heart probs due to caffeine, so I limit myself big time now The blue taste so nasty to me, i cant drink em... when i'm working i drink a regular 'green' monster (sometimes two) Daily. I get all cranky when i dont have one. The coffee monster drinks just dont cut it for me. i dont get the same buzz. The Javas dont do it but I love the taste. A good one I finally got a hold of today is BAWLS. It tastes more like a soda than an energy drink and costs the same as a monster here, just not as much but Im still on the energy rush from it and drank it around 11, its 2:25 now... 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
Charger Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 I wanna see a can trick with this one, just to see it... I'll see if I can find one in Australia Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Rags2Bitches Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 one of em, I can't find it on any of the sites, but I think it was Rockstar, I used to be able to get in either a 40 or 64 oz., I forget which, but I know it was bigger than a 32 oz. It was HUGE. And I crashed SO HARD after it. lol www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
97maxima Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 wtf that can is huge, ive never seen them here in sc. but lo-carb all day ftw. American Bass*DC Power
kirill007 Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 yea monster energy is nice. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Tyan Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 all of this energy drinks r crap ... i rather make me a strong coffee even if i dont like the taste (just add more sugar and milk) my VIDEOS
Rags2Bitches Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 summer=energy drink winter=french vanilla latte from a gas station www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006
97maxima Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 all of this energy drinks r crap ... i rather make me a strong coffee even if i dont like the taste (just add more sugar and milk) not really bud, it also depends how fast your drink them and they are not all created equally. vitamin water has one that is the most potent ive seen by far. stronger than starbucks coffe but not stronger than some expressso American Bass*DC Power
Tyan Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 not really bud, it also depends how fast your drink them and they are not all created equally. vitamin water has one that is the most potent ive seen by far. stronger than starbucks coffe but not stronger than some expressso and i didnt mean no starbucks,expresso or other varieties u can buy ... i meant .. if u take a bit of water and a few spoons of coffee ... and make(cook) it yourself ...<stronger and cheaper ... my VIDEOS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.