Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Re Sx 15's Or Dc ?


darrenk

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well it's time again to change it up now that I've blown out two of my subs, and plan on running 2 15's in a ported box now off my T20001bd and I am undecided on subs was thinking about 2 RE SX D4 15's but after many threads later have been thinking about running DC Audio. What DC's would be comparable to run off the amp I have and I have read by shooting Rusty a PM I can get a price but it seems his box is full. Any ideas plz let me know, I miss not having any subs and my amp is getting lonely not being hooked up. I plan a ported box tuned to 32hz.

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

Posted

I'd roll with some Level 4s man, no doubt.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Posted

SX or lvl4's either way you shouldnt be unhappy.

I love RE subs, but DC is also a great company.

Posted
SX or lvl4's either way you shouldnt be unhappy.

I love RE subs, but DC is also a great company.

x2. The SX I had got down pretty well, and that was off my A3000db running 4 ohms. I am very impressed with the SX. That being said, I have heard very good things about the lvl4's, and Rusty is a great person to deal with.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

since i haven't owned ether, i really won't speak on ether from an experience stand point. But seeing as your new to this site, i can tell you that MANY of our member's here have been using DC more and more. It seems like from the last few months, that if people are buying subs, their DC. I know Rusty has great CS if thats important to ya.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

ive owned 2 RE SE 15s and those sounded very, very good on the 750 rms a piece i was giving them. then i switch to DC lvl 4s and they sounded just as good but got a ton louder! then i switched to the lvl 4 XLs *all of these are 15s also* and doubled my power and it almost shakes the car apart.. but i say PM *WCA Rusty* he is a very good guy and will help you out with all the info you need about DC

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4569 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...