Dissassembling My Alternator For Painting.

Guest Just_Rob

oh and btw for giving him a free alt, you should request the iraggi from him and do some testing.. im curious to see the #'s

I'll send a UPS return label with it, hows that sound... A trade.. :)

And, since he's running a 3G, this is what he's going to get... And for those of you keeping score, this isn't a Ford alternator, it's an AD244 GM alt.. A wolf in sheeps clothing..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

can you test alternators? i want to send you my excessive amperage. things a piece of junk and already been rebuilt by nate twice.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i was waiting for someone to chime in like you :)

me too,I guess iraggis down fall is near with the truth coming out.Most people dont know what they are looking at when they take there alts apart,and for rob to be able to tell the guy the TRUTH about what he just paid 525 for has got to wake some people up,besides the original thread starter anyways.Lke i told you on the phone rob,some people ,no matter how many times you try and help them,wont listen to you,even tho you have been burned by a certain company before they still want to take there chances with them,and yes IM GUILTY of doing that too,i had bracket issues with iraggi andwill never deal with him again,Im so thankful you pmed me a while back telling me who you were and what you did and how everything worked.Your work and alternators are HANDS DOWN the best i have ever seen,the craftsmanship is awesome to say the least,i drool over my alternators everytime i look at them,and that BRACKET,DAM,I should have taken a picture of the iraggi bracket and your bracket side by side showing the difference. .can we say MAJOr,the iraggi doesnt even begin to compare.Once again,thank you rob,i will be hapilly reppin your company and products.Ive been thru quite a few alts in the past by OTHER companies and none of them came close to yours man!

Sorry to the original poster,you just learned the hard way,just like i did.sorry man but at least now you kknow!

hmm.. i got a 200amp iraggi amputator. held it up to my stock alt. looks the same except for the pulley diameter. I should be clamping it this weekend to see what kind of output it has. i just have to put my system back in first.

Ill post my results here.

Guest Just_Rob

great stuff here man , way to step up for a person

No problem.. I couldn't NOT do it after I saw that... Not trying to be a saint or anything by ANY means, but seriously, it's the least I could have done...

that's robbie for you!!! Dope as hell!!!

And to add in, Dom got us too. My boy Max who Rob did the blue quad alts for (pics in dc power section) bought 2 390 amps alts. One of them dyno'd in at 300 amps and 40 amps at idle, the other did 200 amps and 140 at idle. Nothing near rated power that a lot of money was paid for. But fuck it Robbie took care of us and will continue to on a few other projects we have coming.

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Seriously, just to prove a point.. DONE!!! PM me all your info..

Did i tell yall how awesome of a guy rob is?

can you test alternators? i want to send you my excessive amperage. things a piece of junk and already been rebuilt by nate twice.

Yes he can and will test your alternator for you

well damn! lol

thats what you call service.

wanna take mine in as a partial trade? Lol

Im telling you guys,when it comes to service,customer support,QUALITY and getting exactly what you want and pay for,DCPOWERINC is the way to go,The dcpower storm is brewing,the other guys better grab there umbrellas-fucck that-boatts cause dcpower is about to flood the caraudio alt market :D

that's robbie for you!!! Dope as hell!!!

And to add in, Dom got us too. My boy Max who Rob did the blue quad alts for (pics in dc power section) bought 2 390 amps alts. One of them dyno'd in at 300 amps and 40 amps at idle, the other did 200 amps and 140 at idle. Nothing near rated power that a lot of money was paid for. But fuck it Robbie took care of us and will continue to on a few other projects we have coming.

40 amps idle. ..wow hahah i think my atv put out more than that lol ok sorry im done knockin,off to bed i go

Archived