Which Subs?

personally I would go with the BL's over the Q's. In fact I would take the BL's over a BTL, they sound better for daily listening.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Not trying to jack the thread but why the BL's over the Q's? (I have owned both Kicker Solobaric L5's and L7's and being honest there wasn't that much difference except for the power handling.) There are other variables when it comes to subs (enclsoure, vehicle)

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

John. You have experienced the Q. I say go with the BL's. dont stress and get a BTL... i think you want to keep the ass end of your car intact... :rofl: seriously though. BL's!

personally I would go with the BL's over the Q's. In fact I would take the BL's over a BTL, they sound better for daily listening.

HIGHLY DISAGREE! and I've never heard a BL... my BTL sounds amazing.

Not trying to jack the thread but why the BL's over the Q's? (I have owned both Kicker Solobaric L5's and L7's and being honest there wasn't that much difference except for the power handling.) There are other variables when it comes to subs (enclsoure, vehicle)

Im 100% sure that the L7's sound much different. I owned a pair of them and they sounded great but they sounded unique...Mine were sealed but they arent comparable to anything Fi has I dont think... comparing them to BL's is kind of rough.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

ive owned all of Fi's subs, i prefer the Q for everyday beating over the BL.

overall better sound while still getting loud enough for any streetable application

not sure if he is anymore but frankie rio was running Q's in the lexus and it was loud as hell and dropped low.

ive owned all of Fi's subs, i prefer the Q for everyday beating over the BL.

overall better sound while still getting loud enough for any streetable application

not sure if he is anymore but frankie rio was running Q's in the lexus and it was loud as hell and dropped low.

I do believe he has switched, not sure though.

Iv never heard the q but do own two bls and have to say they sound extremely nice and get loud as bawls.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

John. You have experienced the Q. I say go with the BL's. dont stress and get a BTL... i think you want to keep the ass end of your car intact... :rofl: seriously though. BL's!

HIGHLY DISAGREE! and I've never heard a BL... my BTL sounds amazing.

Im 100% sure that the L7's sound much different. I owned a pair of them and they sounded great but they sounded unique...Mine were sealed but they arent comparable to anything Fi has I dont think... comparing them to BL's is kind of rough.

How can you disagree not hearing both?

How can you disagree not hearing both?

My BTL sound great and its only on 2200rms... Ive heard the Q aswell. The Q sounds amazing in its own way and the BTL sounds great in its own way aswell. I prefer my BTL over the Q. Im sure a BL sounds somewhere imbetween. If I know John (Oldsboomer) like i think i do i think he will prefer the BL's over the Q.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

My BTL sound great and its only on 2200rms... Ive heard the Q aswell. The Q sounds amazing in its own way and the BTL sounds great in its own way aswell. I prefer my BTL over the Q. Im sure a BL sounds somewhere imbetween. If I know John (Oldsboomer) like i think i do i think he will prefer the BL's over the Q.

the bl are like also 500 more rms so that means if you ever wanted to get a bigger amp you wouldnt have to get new subs to

and its 60 dollars for 500 more watts so i would say the bl if i was going to get two

2 powerbass xl3 12's

us amp md3d

box built by marty center console

db link wire

powermaster xs

ford f150 ext. 1999

coming soon......

us amps md43

re speakers 6.5 in front and back

or type r

the bl are like also 500 more rms so that means if you ever wanted to get a bigger amp you wouldnt have to get new subs to

and its 60 dollars for 500 more watts so i would say the bl if i was going to get two

really you think so??? have you looked at the website? they are both set with 1000rms bp power adds around 400rms extra to the Q(i no from personal experience) and the Q has 6mm more Xmax...........

so im not to sure right now, Bl set more for SPL but still Q's do well

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon