Noise Violation On Private Property

Call your city office and ask them about the ordinances on noise violations. If there is nothing about it or if it starts at 11:00 ask for a copy of it. If the cops are called on you just show them you have that and that youre not breaking the law. You shouldn't have any problems with that.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

id find a new spot to tune so that you dont start anything to crazy with the huge lady across the street caus you might just piss her off enough to do sumthin drastic like key your car or slash your tires and you really dont want that kind of stupid shit in your neighborhood. caus unless you have good ass cameras you cant prove she did it.

No but she is afraid of my dogs though and i usually park behind the privacy fence (6'6" tall) anyway.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Sounds to me like you gotta case of dicknaybers. If it was me I'd be looking at this as more of a blessing than a disadvantage, give you something to do.

You can find all kinds of good neighbor pranks online. Personally I'd wait for them to have their party like you said and when their window is open toss a possum off in their house, that'd be pretty funny. Another good one is wait for them to leave their car windows open and spray a hella lot of pepper spray in there. Get some skunk screen (it's a product that when you mix the two chemicals together they create a VERY VERY strong smell like a skunk. Toss a bunch of that around their house.

Damn dude you're so lucky you gotta case of dicknaybers... That's the most fun in the world screwing with dicknaybers. :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

can do what i do (this was pre-system...complaints from gopeds and dirtbikes and mopeds and stuff

start your lawnmower, park it at the edge of your property closest to them, and go watch a movie, leave it out there all day

park a leafblower and motorcycle with straight pipes next to it for good measure

IF the cops come, say they were in storage and you're getting new fuel through them, besides, its all legal, and be as nice as fuckin pie to the cops

as soon as they leave start it all up again

our noise ordinance is 9pm-9am no noise extending past the bounds of your property, which we respect to the fullest, but shit, sometimes at like 3 in the afternoon on a saterday, you just have to cut a piece of wood and when the cops come for noise, you want to just piss that little fuck off, being civil doesnt work, so we took on some acoustic terrorism

recently had to remind the guy too...just this time there was like 8 subwoofers and a couple powerhorns involved, apparantly the guy doesnt like cam'ron

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

recently had to remind the guy too...just this time there was like 8 subwoofers and a couple powerhorns involved, apparantly the guy doesnt like cam'ron

i like cam'ron.

his beats are the shit.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I too live in indiana. And in fort wayne if you are outta city limits you can bump all day. So idk if your house

is not in the limits of muncie then that might to apply to you.

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

Sounds to me like you gotta case of dicknaybers. If it was me I'd be looking at this as more of a blessing than a disadvantage, give you something to do.

You can find all kinds of good neighbor pranks online. Personally I'd wait for them to have their party like you said and when their window is open toss a possum off in their house, that'd be pretty funny. Another good one is wait for them to leave their car windows open and spray a hella lot of pepper spray in there. Get some skunk screen (it's a product that when you mix the two chemicals together they create a VERY VERY strong smell like a skunk. Toss a bunch of that around their house.

Damn dude you're so lucky you gotta case of dicknaybers... That's the most fun in the world screwing with dicknaybers. :)

The neighbors that party are cool as fuck. It's a completely different set of neighbors that calls the cop. The partying neighbors, their only relation is that they are just as loud as me but have only had the cops once. And the ass neighbors called the cops on me 5 times over 3 days. My camaro has dual 3" pipes, no cat and a flowmaster exhaust.. loud and no problems.. 3 wheeler is loud no problems... my dads bike with straight pipes is loud no problems.. its just my stereo they call the caps on me for.

and as far as city limits.. im about 2 miles within city limits...

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Might be one of those people who just hate bass. Some people can't stand it- you know the type.

Eh... maybe you bumped it too loud one day and knocked one of her collectible plates she is so fond to eat from off of the wall. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.