I almost got scammed today , i cant believe im so stupid, thanks chase

chase caught the fake check, they said its happend before

yeah the check was a fake and i tried to deposit it they looked at it and did some research found out it was all false info, im lucky i didnt ship off my stuff, no more checks for me cash and paypal only

Yeah, me too. A couple weeks ago I got a call from my Chase Card fraud dept. Someone had jacked my numbers and tried to charge $1000 worth of software. They rejected all the questionable charges and sent me a new card with no hassle at all. :good:

That's kinda funny. You would suppose that someone that's got enough know how to get card numbers would just be able to bootleg the software and avoid buying it period. :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

at least they caught that...someone got my numbers and spent a little off my card....nothin big like 70 dollars...but still....got refunded and a new card without any questions

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

That's kinda funny. You would suppose that someone that's got enough know how to get card numbers would just be able to bootleg the software and avoid buying it period. :rolleyes:

no shit.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

card numbers are easy to get all they do is set up a phishing page with a domail that looks like the real one.. i.e they would set up chase.net so it fools people to enter their info... as in software yes there are warez sites and torrents but their are still programs that people cant get unless its payed for... i.e how photoshop and what not thats how it gets out there someone releases it after they pay for it using most of the time stolen creds...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I hadn't entered the numbers online anywhere in more than a year. They were in the database of Netflix, Amazon.com and Paypal and I don't remember hearing about any of those places getting hacked...The actual card only came out of my wallet two times in the last several years....once at a local truck accessories shop to buy my tonneau cover and once to buy a new LAPTOP....I have a pretty good idea where my numbers were stolen. :dry: