O/T but DAMN your avatar is teh hotness :give_rose:

Off Topic again, but thanks. I wish the resolution was higher, you could perv on the Meyer clusters. Although the D1 is no longer at FOH, we ressurrected the MIDAS Heritage 1000 from the bowels of electronics hell. I love that console so much.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

i asked the blonde to dinner tonight.

she said she had something to do with her cheerleading team and they were all going out to dinner.

maybe next weekend :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

ok so an update on this.

She moved out saturday.

we were still together until i got a text saying that i wasnt gonna like what she was about to tell me.

i said what is it? she said that her friend Josh, who i know is a trouble maker, drug addict etc. is moving in with her for a lil while because his mom and dad kicked him out for like the 50th time because he is a thug ..... and dont wanna listen to them.

i then toldher if he moved in, then she wouldnt speak to me again ..... she went and got him. im going to this girls house named Tiffany :):D her phone is in my name and will be cut off at the end of the week. and ill be getting my amp and woofers.

pics in a bit

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i then toldher if he moved in, then she wouldnt speak to me again ..... she went and got him. im going to this girls house named Tiffany :):D her phone is in my name and will be cut off at the end of the week. and ill be getting my amp and woofers.

pics in a bit

Sweet. Subs are better than bitches anyways. They are only good for http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Sweet. Subs are better than bitches anyways. They are only good for http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

its a digital audio 12 and a crunch 300 RMS or so amp .... nothing special. its in the corolla "build"

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

aint that the truth. :)

The main difference is when a sub blows it hurts a lil, but either a sub or female ur payin for it once it blows. :)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

as i told you guys i would have pictures ... i deliver :)

one of my faves .... i got a better one on my phone :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i dated her a few years back ..... but the bad news is

Shes F'N MARRIED!!!!! ... She wants my nuts though :)

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest KyleCannon

Glad you're getting out of this situation man. I had a girl that I really cared about a couple of months back... dealt with it for a year trying to get her to stop doing stupid shit and such. She finally crossed the line that after that line is crossed you simply tell them to fuck off. Well, of course this girl had a shit load of problems and stuff and I just couldn't take it anymore because she was dragging me down. Once I got out of it it felt like I was just reborn and I had the best outlook on life. Things are a little gay now cause I have nothing going for me anymore but I dont have to deal with the constant drama. It will work out for the best buddy and you will be surprised how quickly your attitude and outlook will change on life.

Glad you're getting out of this situation man. I had a girl that I really cared about a couple of months back... dealt with it for a year trying to get her to stop doing stupid shit and such. She finally crossed the line that after that line is crossed you simply tell them to fuck off. Well, of course this girl had a shit load of problems and stuff and I just couldn't take it anymore because she was dragging me down. Once I got out of it it felt like I was just reborn and I had the best outlook on life. Things are a little gay now cause I have nothing going for me anymore but I dont have to deal with the constant drama. It will work out for the best buddy and you will be surprised how quickly your attitude and outlook will change on life.

i just got back from the pictured girl aboves house ..... im almost 100% sure she is staying with me tomorrow night :):D:give_rose::spiteful:^_^:good::yahoo:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif :pardon:

we are going to eat at chilis. says she has a surprise for me ... said i woulda got it tonight but her cousin wouldnt leave us alone ...... :angry::sorry::search::aggressive:

EDIT: she finally crossed the line the other day when she let him move in ... im done with her.

EDIT 2: Me and the pictured girl had our "first" kiss tonight, we had dated 5 - 6 years ago ..... im fallin for her all over again :( or is it .... :)

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg