got my card and stickers the other day :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Woot woot!!!!

I had a 3 year membership that I let lapse. Really cool find!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

ive been a member since i was 11

if they do ban semi-auto rifle, thats just the ban of sales of then right, like it would still be legal to have them?

TeamDeadlyHertz-jesseanson.png

2004 gmc Yukon

270 amp mechman alt.

1 odyssey PC1500 up front

6 kinetik HC2400's in the back

2 18" BTL's fully loaded

2 saz-3500d's strapped

155.7db @ 38hz sealed :)

MY YOUTUBE!!!

• 1 month later...

if you are not a member of the nra join now, i mentioned about my gun geting stolen, well i sent off my claim form and within a few weeks and not one call i recived a check in the mail today for 382 for my stolen guin,... so the free membership paid off with their free gun insurance

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

if you are not a member of the nra join now, i mentioned about my gun geting stolen, well i sent off my claim form and within a few weeks and not one call i recived a check in the mail today for 382 for my stolen guin,... so the free membership paid off with their free gun insurance

That's awesome man, I hope none of my guns ever get stolen but if they do I'll be happy I signed up

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

They don't fuck around. They are on of the most successful groups in the US. They cross political line because the majority of us like and own guns.

• 1 month later...

I just joined like 1 minute ago. I definitely plan to keep renewing my membership to hold onto my 2nd amendment right as a US citizen especially since i car a semi-auto Glock 23 at my job every day now since i bought it.

*Thanks for the post Hugh*

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 1 year later...

Archived