New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

only problem i see now, it when i click "view new posts" the little box on the right that you click, its not there anymore. the one that you used to click and it brought you to the newest post that you havent read on the thread. idk if its just me or what.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

really, I havent messed with any forum Settings in a week.

do me a favor and clear out your cookies from this forum by clicking this link then re-login and and see if that works.

also what browser are you using? I found lots issues on ie 5, and 6 I havent had any issues on ie7 when I tested on the latest edition of FF it was fine too, sooo Im not sure what the login issue is, one way or another I get to the bottom of it.

David

same thing happened to me... i cleared out everthing thru ie (i use 7 btw) and its been good since

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey how do I, and maybe this has been covered and i'm too lazy to go look , or I'm stupid, but how do i update or change a topic header when I update my shit in the members buildup?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Hey how do I, and maybe this has been covered and i'm too lazy to go look , or I'm stupid, but how do i update or change a topic header when I update my shit in the members buildup?

Go to full edit on the first post, and you can change it.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Go to full edit on the first post, and you can change it.

Are you sure about that? maybe I'm missing it?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived