New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

the only problem i am having is the site doesnt seem to want to remember my user id and password and i have to type it in everytime i pull up the forum even after i click the remember me box. where on the old forum i didnt have to do it.

delete your cookies from the old forum and this forum, then let me know if your still having issues.

David

I call it contructive critisism..but i'll keep my thoughts to myself now, i'm never satisified lol

Constructive critisism is always welcome.

"These google bots blow" wouldnt be considered constructive critisism, thats just straight up whining.

its all good, there gone anyhow.

Hey david I was wondering if eventually all the posts from the old forum are going to be transferred over here? I think there's only about a couple days worth missing cuz I cant find some that I remember from the old forum. Thanks

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Welp, I tried everything, This new forum just isnt compatible with my browser or something... I have AOL 9.0, and it freezes when i go to post a new topic. I can only read, and do Quick Replys

Damn AOL

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Welp, I tried everything, This new forum just isnt compatible with my browser or something... I have AOL 9.0, and it freezes when i go to post a new topic. I can only read, and do Quick Replys

Damn AOL

i got the same thing and i have no problems.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Damn AOL

Just connect onto AOL and minimize AOL and open up your Internet Explorer or download Firefox and try it. Don't use AOL's embedded explorer.

Archived