point made with this pussy, a fucking nobody with some forum power. Cat talk tough on the keyboard with everyone but I bet he's a kitten. Pussy ass. Go head bitch and ban me because that's the only thing I can say you have on me you hump

wow looks like my blanket statment about street comps hit home for you, i didnt state your name one time. I wont ban you no real point in it your hardly ever here anyhow.

look whos the big talker with all the cussing and bitching over there on the other side of the country. If you cant take a simple opinion about a video that had nothing to do wiht you personally i feel sorry for you.

oh right, because our different way of doing things makes NY "tards." And youre from California and talking? Okay.

i just find all the hooting and hollering about the systems a little annoying. hey its not for me big deal, if you like it cool for you.

wow looks like my blanket statment about street comps hit home for you, i didnt state your name one time. I wont ban you no real point in it your hardly ever here anyhow.

look whos the big talker with all the cussing and bitching over there on the other side of the country. If you cant take a simple opinion about a video that had nothing to do wiht you personally i feel sorry for you.

I can accept critism but from day one you have attacked in all aspects. You didn't say my name but knew I was here and you decided to throw that lovely comment out there in the open. So 1+1=2

Sorry guys didn't mean to start a fight thread, I was just thinking we would se some bullshits, that theres no way this guy could hit those numbers, and the ones fighting, we aren't even talking about the vid in the original comment, we were talking about the tard that made the commment that he hitting 168, but oh well let the brawling continue, have fun

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys