Here is the fire damage and re-construction photos of my system.

Fire damage

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New Equipment

4 Beymas 8"

Posted Image

Beymas tweeters

Posted Image

RF T1000

Posted Image

RF T8004

Posted Image

RF T4004 not pictured

Install

T1000 - on top of box and hidden

Posted Image

T4004 & T8004

Posted Image

Sub and rear deck - the wires are now tucked away

Posted Image

Front stood the same Infinity Kappas 6x9 and 2" powerbass tweeters

Power

Iraqqi 220 amp alt, Optima yellow top and batcap 800.

Still need to be done

1. New batteries

2. Upgrading the RF T2 12" not sure with what yet

HAHA Hell yea that scares me too, and my battery wires somehow touched, and the JL 0AWG wire melted through to each other , idk how, but it did, and was smoking and sparking like fireworks, thank god i was in the car, ... maybe they should invent a heat sensor for a Viper Alarm or something, !!

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

You need to be more careful!!! :angry:

You could have burned one of Thumper's pieces of art work. I'm pretty sure there's a law against that. Haha. "Pound that Sound!"

Well, it could have been worse. My friend Tony lost his brand new (to him) integra because he ran the power wire through the door AGAINST MY ADVICE. He didn't even have insurance yet. He only had the car for two days. $100 dollar system, burns $6500 car to the ground. Like I said, could have been worse.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Glad you got all that squared away......... Coulda been worse....... My fire was........ I'm still recovering from this one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

But I don't think your wiring looks all that impressive yet......

Posted Image

I can tell you it will only take me one time to learn my mistake..... There is no point in rushing the shit. You know what a system sounds like, take your time and do it right. Separate the grounds from the hot wires, zip tie everything up clean, fuse the shit out of the system, front and back... after the primary battery under the hood, before the batcap 800, and after the batcap 800. Solder everything so nothing comes loose. You got a lot of money tied up in your system/ car.....more than I had..... Don't make the same mistake twice..... Whether it was your fault or not the first time.

Archived