DC Sound Lab

kinda on topic, my xl 18 was pretty much the same story with fed ex. guy came, we happened to be outside he made us take it off the truck and out of his possession.

i thoguht it was kinda gay. then i dropped it 2 mins after he left. oh well i rather fuck it up myself then someone else.

kinda on topic, my xl 18 was pretty much the same story with fed ex. guy came, we happened to be outside he made us take it off the truck and out of his possession.

i thoguht it was kinda gay. then i dropped it 2 mins after he left. oh well i rather fuck it up myself then someone else.

I hear ya, I thought I was gonna drop a nut carryin that damn thing...lol, poor Rustys gotta move those all day :(

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

VERY SEXY, I love those dustcaps

me too, I think I'm gonna go inverted with it though, show off the beastly motor :diablo: thnx for the good work and answering the million questions I had :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

that thing is heavy...lol

o cmon its not heavy :lol:

the xl's are heavy

not 2 mention the lvl 5's... :blink: i can see rusty running around with a forklift getting the lvl 5's :lol:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

That is an extremely nice-looking speaker. What is it going in and on how much power?

it's goin in a 69 VW Squareback and will see about 1500rms...should be loud :) maybe not :hairtrick: loud, but loud

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4