Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

if you want to waterproof it, i'd resin the outside of it. that'd be what would prevent water from getting on the MDF and soaking into it making it expand and all that

I was thinking of thinning out the resin with acetone (an old timers trick). The resin would go farther and the MDF soaks it up better. All the seams will be hit with another coat of heavy resin. Its a neat trick, I'll prolly wrap in vinyl or carpet afterwards. I don't feel like spending a bunch of time sanding for paint. Any ideas would be appreciated for any part of the build. I left the box open so I could resin the whole inside. Now I'm gonna paint the port black after a quick sanding tomorrow and glue the top on.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

This could be a problem!!!

Posted Image

It used to say 4ohm. Now 2.7, WTF!!! I hate sony. It doesn't smell bad like the coil got "F"ed. Tested the MM on two other subs and read fine. Looks like the sony isn't going to last. Makes that type R I have look even better.

Posted Image

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Are you going to use this boat in fresh or salt water? Salt water will corrode all that wiring after some time.

Also, that swim platform you installed... did you drill straight through the transom or was it already done? If you drilled through, make sure you apply some 5200 sealant in the holes, this will help prevent water from going into your transom. Do the same for the tower.

looks cool

damn i want a boat. i was gonna buy one this year but i blew to much money.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Are you going to use this boat in fresh or salt water? Salt water will corrode all that wiring after some time.

Also, that swim platform you installed... did you drill straight through the transom or was it already done? If you drilled through, make sure you apply some 5200 sealant in the holes, this will help prevent water from going into your transom. Do the same for the tower.

This will be used in the great mississippi. It used to go downrigging in the great lakes so it already had a significant amount of corroded wire already that had to be replaced. All the holes for the swim platform were sealed with silicone. The bolts for the platform sit out of the water anyway. This boat is way lighter than fiberglass and sits pretty high out of the water. The tower will be mounted up on the deck railing so it shouldn't be a problem as far as leaking. I hope.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Archived